ADVERTISEMENT

#100pagesnatty Thread 11/08/18 #63pagesnattynumber1 #106pagesnattynumber2

So in case anyone missed it, the #1 recruit for 2019 is supposed to be coming to Tally this weekend, 5-star Thousand Oaks (Calif.) Oaks Christian defensive end Kayvon Thibodeaux.

Also, arguably the best RB in 2019 Trey Sanders is still pretty high on FSU’s list and we’re pretty high on his.

Reactions: noleclone2
We are 2 weeks away from opening day, so lets talk some baseball.

Best outfield arm you have ever seen?
My father says Clemente and might fight you over it ,
I am going Vlad , with a honorable mention for Bo and Puig.

who you got?

We are 2 weeks away from opening day, so lets talk some baseball.

Best outfield arm you have ever seen?
My father says Clemente and might fight you over it ,
I am going Vlad , with a honorable mention for Bo and Puig.

who you got?
If rec league softball counts, nobody ran on my brother Pat. He had a cannon. In pickup games, he did so while juggling a beer.
For realz, Roberto was all around amazing. Talented in all aspects of the game...

It was to early for me, but Willie Mays made one of the all time great plays from deep center field. He made a dead sprint to catch a ball on the warning track over his shoulder with his back to the plate, spun on a dime, and held a runner at second.
My bad, originally posted from a poor memory. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Catch_(baseball)

Last edited:
If rec league softball counts, nobody ran on my brother Pat. He had a cannon. In pickup games, he did so while juggling a beer.
For realz, Roberto was all around amazing. Talented in all aspects of the game...

It was to early for me, but Willie Mays made one of the all time great plays from deep center field. He made a dead sprint to catch a ball on the warning track over his shoulder with his back to the plate, spun on a dime, and hit home plate for the out.

couple things
1. If Rec League softball counted , all best outfield arm polls would start with who was best after @everyguywhoeverplayedoutfieldinrecleaguesoftballlikeme
2. I know one guy who can describe Mays arm, @DFSNOLE , thoughts on Mays when you saw him play.:D

couple things
1. If Rec League softball counted, all best outfield arm polls would start with who was best after @everyguywhoeverplayedoutfieldinrecleaguesoftballlikeme
2. I know one guy who can describe Mays arm, @DFSNOLE , thoughts on Mays when you saw him play.:D
The Say Hey Kid was a good one but I prefer Enos Slaughter. His 1939 season with the Cards when he had 18 outfield assist was a thing of beauty to witness. :)

Reactions: NoleinATL
The Say Hey Kid was a good one but I prefer Enos Slaughter. His 1939 season with the Cards when he had 18 outfield assist was a thing of beauty to witness. :)
Yeah, “Country” was a hoot to watch and would have fit right in with the gaslight gang who won the series for the Cards a few years before he joined up. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gashouse_Gang
Come to think of it. DFS and I would have likely fit in as well with their rough and tumble tactics and generally shabby appearance.

The Jets are a terribly run billion dollar corporation. There is not a QB in this draft worth giving up 2 second round picks to move up 3 spots

The Jets are a terribly run billion dollar corporation. There is not a QB in this draft worth giving up 2 second round picks to move up 3 spots
...And are any of them much better prospects than their newly-acquired Teddy Bridgewater?

So, if FSU can pull off the revenge tour and beat Gonzaga next round, and Michigan then goes down, we would then have a FSU vs TAMU match up with final four birth on the line.

Reactions: billanole
So, if FSU can pull off the revenge tour and beat Gonzaga next round, and Michigan then goes down, we would then have a FSU vs TAMU match up with final four birth on the line.

Whole lotta ifs, but that would be great. Except aTm laid the smackdown on UNC. They are feeling hot right now.

Somewhere Jim McElwain feels exonerated....

https://www.dailywire.com/news/2807...estiality-posts-friendly-amanda-prestigiacomo

5910d98b0eb35bd0ed000001.png

It's always great to be a Nole, but I feel so especially this week!

#100pagesnatty

Saw this on one of the Horn boards and got a kick out of it:

"Watch Jimbo's after practice presser..

Tell me this guy doesn't down entire pots of coffee daily or has an adderall habit. It's like listening to a Hobbit on speed...if that Hobbit was also a used car salesman."

Spot-on like a laser beam. Love it!! Thanks for sharing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll tell you what: if we can find a way to pull off one more (fourth) upset on Saturday, and we are going to have to come up with 49 pages in a week.

Reactions: billanole
ADVERTISEMENT