ADVERTISEMENT

#100pagesnatty Thread 11/08/18 #63pagesnattynumber1 #106pagesnattynumber2

Remember, for the first time they are seeding 16 teams. Only the top 8 seeds are guaranteed home field through both the regionals and Supers. But being seeded 9-12 would keep FSU away from being paired with uf, Oregon State and Stanford.
True.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
That is three extra inning walkoffs in the last four games. What? Are you kidding me?

So what is the spin? FSU will be a gritty team that knows how to close out close games and not get rattled. Can be scrappy and stick with anyone. ?
OR
FSU is a pretty good team that plays to the level of its competitor and will do just enough to win. Unable to blow out the top tier teams in the tourney which will be a liability if they make it to Omaha. ?

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
So what is the spin? FSU will be a gritty team that knows how to close out close games and not get rattled. Can be scrappy and stick with anyone. ?
OR
FSU is a pretty good team that plays to the level of its competitor and will do just enough to win. Unable to blow out the top tier teams in the tourney which will be a liability if they make it to Omaha. ?

They’ll be a team of destiny....until they lose, then FSU will be a scrappy team that played above it’s talent level.

Reactions: cfbfan23
Albert is on quite a legendary tear.

Can someone post an ACC bracket and explain this tourny? I tried reading an article quickly and it made my brain hurt.

Reactions: JohnnieHolmesNole
FSU baseball is not on tv, it's on the nesn network, which I apparently don't get and pay extra for the sports package! I can pull it up on the apple tv, but that makes flipping back and forth to the softball game a pain in my rear. Arggh.

I’m really impressed with the turnout at the second FSU softball game today. I got home from watching Deadpool 2 and pulled it up on ESPN3 at 12:20 AM and the stadium is packed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT