ADVERTISEMENT

What are y’all watching?

My wife would shoot me, but how about the Ken Burns Civil War or Baseball series....I’ve caught episodes...

I'm thinking if this goes on much longer about re watching them at some point too. My son came down from Tally and will watch with me but my wife will bolt for the bedroom as soon as I put it on. Lol

Reactions: hatsbo and FSUDoles
Not for everyone but even my wife is on board with The Punisher on Netflix. We binged the first 3 episodes while the kids were asleep. Hooked.

Not for everyone but even my wife is on board with The Punisher on Netflix. We binged the first 3 episodes while the kids were asleep. Hooked.
Season 2 is better IMO, especially first episode.

Reactions: rion1
If you like organized crime, check out Gomorrah on Netflix, it's awesome. Subtitles.

Through the first three episodes, I think this is Ozark’s best season.

Watching 80’s flicks .. just finished “My Blue Heaven”

Knocked out the trashy but addicting Tiger King in 3 nights this week. Moved on to Ozark but rationing that out so far. I’m not a big binge watcher generally. I doubt it’ll take more than a week to polish it off though.

I have watched the following:

Football
Cincinnati @ Memphis 2019
Maryland @ FSU 2001
FSU @ Clemson 2013
duh u @ FSU 1997
florida @ FSU 1996
duh @ FSU 2015

Basketball
Tulane vs FSU 1993 (tournament)
Louisville @ FSU 2020
FSU vs Xavier 2018 (tournament)
FSU vs Gonzaga 2018 (tournament)

Knocked out the trashy but addicting Tiger King in 3 nights this week. Moved on to Ozark but rationing that out so far. I’m not a big binge watcher generally. I doubt it’ll take more than a week to polish it off though.
Ozark is good

Tiger King on Netflix. This is some entertaining stuff and wild as hell!

I loved the woman complaining about tigers in a cage while being filmed in front of her tigers....in a cage. My wife is convinced she’s the worst human on the series.

We’ve also been watching 30 Rock, Breaking Bad and a lot of classic movies from the 40s and 50s.

I loved the woman complaining about tigers in a cage while being filmed in front of her tigers....in a cage. My wife is convinced she’s the worst human on the series.

We’ve also been watching 30 Rock, Breaking Bad and a lot of classic movies from the 40s and 50s.

I agree with your wife.

I have watched the following:

Football
Cincinnati @ Memphis 2019
Maryland @ FSU 2001
FSU @ Clemson 2013
duh u @ FSU 1997
florida @ FSU 1996
duh @ FSU 2015

Basketball
Tulane vs FSU 1993 (tournament)
Louisville @ FSU 2020