ADVERTISEMENT

What food do you hate yourself after eating

Fijimn

Veteran Seminole Insider
May 7, 2008
i can’t quit crappy mall Chinese food. Bourbon chicken (why is that even served), General Tso (greatest Chinese General that has rendered most of America unfit to serve), noodles and an egg roll. So much oil. So many carbs. I eat it. Feel like crap. Tell my self never again. And like a Friday night booty call, ordering a plate 6 months later.

Last edited:
I have the willpower of a trailer park meth addict when it comes to Chinese take out. Egg foo young, sweet and sour chicken, lo mein, crab rangoon, mixed soup (wonton with egg drop, try it), and those awesomely crunchy spring rolls in duck sauce. That is my crack and I get it twice a yr or so. But I don't hate myself after that.

What makes me want to evaluate my life's position and question my decision making is after I get done eating at any of those gas station buffet's like flying j or a golden corrall, Ryans type venue. Ive only been maybe 2 or 3 times in the last 15yrs (and its always an extreme circumstance out of my control), but I feel horrible both physically and esteem wise. I cant even look myself in the mirror as I wonder what in the hell I was thinking.

i can’t quite crappy mall Chinese food. Bourbon chicken (why is that even served), General Tso (greatest Chinese General that has rendered most of America unfit to serve), noodles and an egg roll. So much oil. So many carbs. I eat it. Feel like crap. Tell my self never again. And like a Friday night booty call, ordering a plate 6 months later.

A Gut Box. I crave it fortnightly, and no one is happier on earth than me when I’m midconsumption. But that Gutbox sits heavy in the stomach and I’m miserable for hours afterwards.

Reactions: cmanole
Indian food.

I love it and always eat way too much but and almost always guaranteed to spend the next day on the toilet.

A Gut Box. I crave it fortnightly, and no one is happier on earth than me when I’m midconsumption. But that Gutbox sits heavy in the stomach and I’m miserable for hours afterwards.
I had a Zaxby's Gut box with 5 fingers, slaw, fries, toast, 2 extra sauces for nostalgia's sake after Hurricane Irma last yr as it was one of the few places open with power. I had to curl up on the couch and netflix for a few hrs after that.

Last edited:
Hi my name is NoleFan2U and I am a food-a-holic.....

KFC Extra crispy, white meat. OMG....

Carnival Cruise Lines Chocolate Melting Cake. I have one every night on a cruise, sometimes go to the buffet for another.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
Cinnbons Classic Cinnamon Roll 880 calories of pure heaven during national nurses rolls are free if you show a nurses ID

I pig'd out

Reactions: amicusnole
Laura Doone short bread cookies, or at that certain time of year, Girl Scout short bread cookies.
It gets ugly if anybody gets in my way.
Later, blotto city.

Quarter pounder with cheese and fries with a pound of salt dumped on them. Once I have the thought in my mind, I just can’t stop. I know that I am going to have a terrible stomach ache, but I soldier on nonetheless. GTH, McDonald’s...just kidding, you’ll always own my soul.

Five Guys for me. I love me some fried chicken as well, but I don’t feel near as depressed after eating as I do with Five Guys.

For comparison:

Whole 1/2 Chicken Fried w/ green beans, corn on cob, and mash potato’s = 1110 calories

Five Guys Cheesburger w/ no toppings and regular fries= 1790 calories (add ketchup and mayo and your over 2000)

Plus there is a lot more nutritional value in chicken and veggies than burger and fries. And a half of a chicken is more food by consumption, and lastly....friend chicken is straight up tastier than a Five Guys burger...matter of fact, I’m beginning to believe 5G burgers are the most overrated burgers out there. They are okay with one patty and ketchup only, but not really that tasty after that...at least to me they aren’t.

Their fries on the other hand...damn good!

Last edited:
Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
My standard lunch back in grad school: Panda Express double orange chicken with chow mein, steamed rice, and a couple of egg rolls; all covered in sriracha. Still absolutely delicious, but now it makes me feel terrible for the rest of the day.

Cinnbons Classic Cinnamon Roll 880 calories of pure heaven during national nurses rolls are free if you show a nurses ID

I pig'd out

Dude, I had a chick renting a room from me in my house in Atlanta for about a year. She was the manager at a Cinnabon. She smelled AMAZING everyday when she came home from work.

RE the original question... NOTHING. I have a pretty cast iron stomach once I commit to a bad decision I own it.

ideas-no-regerts-tattoo-for-your.jpg

Reactions: Pay_county
Our first house was 1/4 mile from a DQ.

I used to run out to grab blizzards for the wife and me (pre kids) all the time. I would house an extra Peanut Parfait sundae before I pulled in the garage. I kept that little secret to myself.

Reactions: seminole97
Sonny’s all you can eat pork plate never made me feel good about myself either.

But damn it was good!

Oh yeah, I once ate 18 Reese’s cups during an online FF draft (1.5 hrs).

Hahaha, when I still had the metabolism of a 20 year old in the military, we went grocery shopping for a couple days of food. I ended up just getting a chocolate cake. Polished it off on the drive home. This was back when I couldn't gain weight no matter what. Not the case anymore.

Reactions: noleit
If the topic is guilty pleasures in eating, then zero. Shows like Naked and Afraid remind me I'm at the zenith of humanity and it would be a crime to my ancestors to not indulge in delights.
If it's about eating things that make you ill to some degree, I can't really think of any.
My mind was pretty quick to connect 'Welcome to Moe's!' with 'Welcome to the crapper!'.

Next day? I'm usually parked on the crapper by mid afternoon if I eat Indian food for lunch. Saag Paneer is one of my favorites but it has a Drano effect on me.
I love paneer. And the biryani. And tikka masala. And butter chicken. And vindaloo. The latter brings on the dreaded ring of fire.

I only eat it for dinner so it's a first thing in the morning event for me.

Onion dip. I love it, but it creates some absolutely rank farts.
I think you misunderstood the OP's question. He wants to know which foods make you hate yourself, not everyone else.

Five Guys for me. I love me some fried chicken as well, but I don’t feel near as depressed after eating as I do with Five Guys.

For comparison:

Whole 1/2 Chicken Fried w/ green beans, corn on cob, and mash potato’s = 1110 calories

Five Guys Cheesburger w/ no toppings and regular fries= 1790 calories (add ketchup and mayo and your over 2000)

Plus there is a lot more nutritional value in chicken and veggies than burger and fries. And a half of a chicken is more food by consumption, and lastly....friend chicken is straight up tastier than a Five Guys burger...matter of fact, I’m beginning to believe 5G burgers are the most overrated burgers out there. They are okay with one patty and ketchup only, but not really that tasty after that...at least to me they aren’t.

Their fries on the other hand...damn good!
I start getting depressed before I finish my meal at Five Guys. All of the grease on the bag, the salt, it's awful but I like it. I limit it to about once every month and a half and never eat fast food burgers anywhere else but still regret it when I do it.

I start getting depressed before I finish my meal at Five Guys. All of the grease on the bag, the salt, it's awful but I like it. I limit it to about once every month and a half and never eat fast food burgers anywhere else but still regret it when I do it.

When Five Guys opened in Jax, we got an order for the whole office.

The grease ate through the receipt in the bag and no one knew what they had until they opened the burger.

When Five Guys opened in Jax, we got an order for the whole office.

The grease ate through the receipt in the bag and no one knew what they had until they opened the burger.
5 Guys is disgusting for the reason you just mentioned.

I like a little burger with my grease.

ADVERTISEMENT