ADVERTISEMENT

What would be your last meal if you were on death row?

BrianNole777

All-ACC
Jan 27, 2023
Near Washington D.C.
No booze. :)

I'd have:

2 lobsters with a plastic red cup full of melted butter.

1 medium rare steak (not sure the cut)

Sides of mashed potatoes, stuffed mushrooms and bread rolls with butter

A dessert of peanut butter and chocolate ice cream

I'd probably just drink water and sugar free lemonade or diet Ginger Ale.

What's your final meal before you sit in Old Sparky and ride the lightning into the afterlife?

I'd have:

What's your final meal before you sit in Old Sparky and ride the lightning into the afterlife?
Seems like an odd time to worry about the alcohol or sugar intake. Although I do prefer a diet soda over a regular one even though they are both bad for you.

I'd have:

A bottomless bowl of chicken and sausage gumbo.

• Love
Reactions: BrianNole777
Caesar salad, either filet or ribeye, baked potato with salt, grilled asparagus, warm brownie with Vanilla ice cream.

So basically what I get at a nice steak place, haha.

Family recipe spaghetti (I would tell them how to make it cause I know the recipe), garlic bread. A double bacon cheeseburger with onion rings, a nice caesar salad, and piece of oreo cheesecake.

Caesar salad, either filet or ribeye, baked potato with salt, grilled asparagus, warm brownie with Vanilla ice cream.

So basically what I get at a nice steak place, haha.
We were at a Ruths Chris over the weekend and I ordered a rib eye, ceasar salad and asparagus. Wife asked if I was ever going to order something different. I told her last time I had a New York strip.

Any drunks?

What was the total $$$?
No drunks. Bill was a tad under 2 bills though. Wife had one of those set menus where you get 4 courses for 50 or so bucks. Now when I go to McGuire's that can get pricey as I typically have a few pints and a Martini with dinner.

Steakhouses are hugely expensive now. About every other month I get a to go Porterhouse with a potato and broccoli at Longhorn. $40 but I get two meals from it.

I wonder what (in)famous killers got for their last meal. Ted Bundy for example?

Steakhouses are hugely expensive now. About every other month I get a to go Porterhouse with a potato and broccoli at Longhorn. $40 but I get two meals from it.

I wonder what (in)famous killers got for their last meal. Ted Bundy for example?

Nothing!

Reactions: bcherod and goldmom
Interesting that Bundy didn’t eat. I read somewhere that he cried and tried to resist like a little beeotch at the end.
Shoulda just gone home Ted instead of following those girls back to the Chi O house.

We should all be able to get our favorite food and drink before we go.
Who wants to partner up on a new biz to deliver final made-to-order meals to prisons, hospitals and hospices, doomsday cults, etc., on a cool souped up Vespa?
And would calling it The Last Supper Scooter be too offensive?

Susie Q. Buzzkill can strike at virtually any time. Was your name Polly Pessimism in an earlier life on campus well before TB and Randy's Campus Theatre? A perfectly pleasant, uplifting and delightful thread just shot to hell..... :cool: Some people are just obsessed with Bundy BQ sandwiches.... This is Frasier Crane and I'm listening..... Roz, I think we have a caller on line two......

Assuming no open bar. A large Laspadas monster with everything. Twenty medium wings from Yakzie’s, B Merrel’s or Beef O’’Brady’s. Wash it down with half sprite, half fruit punch from a big gulp machine. No desert. Not a big sweets guy.

We should all be able to get our favorite food and drink before we go.
Who wants to partner up on a new biz to deliver final made-to-order meals to prisons, hospitals and hospices, doomsday cults, etc., on a cool souped up Vespa?
And would calling it The Last Supper Scooter be too offensive?
Or a hearse made into a food truck and call it the Last Supper. Why doomsday cults? I guess they would call frequently as the end is always coming?

There was a guy in the Palatka area who was given the death sentence last week for killing his girlfriend’s two boys by torturing them and slitting their throats.
I’m suggesting he have a final meal that includes some liver and fava beans served on a platter decoupaged with crime scene and autopsy photos of those two kids.
👿

There was a guy in the Palatka area who was given the death sentence last week for killing his girlfriend’s two boys by torturing them and slitting their throats.
I’m suggesting he have a final meal that includes some liver and fava beans served on a platter decoupaged with crime scene and autopsy photos of those two kids.
👿
I'm a big fan of whacking these folks in the same manner in which they murder people. But first give him a final meal of his own testicles.

What type of steak?!

(Please get an Avatar) :)
steak piece of meat GIF

lobster, for sure, a veal chop, corn on the cob, baked potato, green beans, a real caesar salad with anchovies. fois gras as an appetizer.

And, they are most definitely bringing me a bottle of Chateau LaFite Rothschild. or St. Emilion.

And for desert I would like one of those tarts with the custard, and the raspberries on top.

👿
Well, aren't you a ray of smiling sunshine. Just hope you have a pleasant, delightful and magical day. :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT