ADVERTISEMENT

Who’s still watching FTWD?

bigloum

Star Player
Jan 13, 2007
I just finished the most recent episode. There’s been a lot of death this season. Strand and Daniel continue to be my favorites on the show.

Been the best season so far.

I just finished the most recent episode. There’s been a lot of death this season. Strand and Daniel continue to be my favorites on the show.

Been the best season so far.

Definitely the best season so far but 1) that’s not saying much and 2) most people have stopped watching it. It kind of reminds me of Enterprise. 2 terrible seasons that killed the viewing population and one good if not great season that was too little and too late.

I gave up watching this show after the beyond dumb episode where Troy lived and his brother died. The one where Troy brought the zombie herd to the farm.

Wife and I started watching it recently and did a binge watch where we are about half way through season 2. Not bad and since not much else is on we want to watch we will probably keep watching.

Wife and I started watching it recently and did a binge watch where we are about half way through season 2. Not bad and since not much else is on we want to watch we will probably keep watching.

Stick with it. This season is redeeming.

Yeah, pretty amazing Troy can go off the deep end, pretty much kill the entire community and Nick (only one who really knows) is fine with it.

It tells us a lot about Nick. The most recent episode shows Nick going off the deep end again.

Still watching. At the rate they are killing everyone, not sure who would star in a 4th season. They're about to have to rename it to, "Fear The Walking Dead: A Loner's Journey Through Mexico".

Reactions: FSUTribe76
So, what does the LR smart money say about who's going to be the crossover character between the two shows?

So, what does the LR smart money say about who's going to be the crossover character between the two shows?
I stopped watching FTWD a while ago but I see no reason to believe that would happen...in fact, given we’re in Georgia and Mexico, I think it’s largely impossible for that to happen.

Edit: Formerly Georgia...now somewhere around NOVA.

Last edited:
I watched the first 2 seasons and I've started the 3rd but I don't know if I'll watch the rest or not. They're all sitting on my DVR.

Go for it. The third season is much better in every way.

52713348.jpg

Reactions: southgateNOLE
Sort of related...the series premiere of TWD reran yesterday and I watched some of it. So strange to go back and see Rick waking up from his coma, meeting Morgan and his son, learning about walkers, seeing Shane again, etc. That was 2010, believe it or not!

Reactions: southgateNOLE
Sort of related...the series premiere of TWD reran yesterday and I watched some of it. So strange to go back and see Rick waking up from his coma, meeting Morgan and his son, learning about walkers, seeing Shane again, etc. That was 2010, believe it or not!
I watched Season 1 and most of Season 2 on my iPad, on my first trip ever to Europe. After watching most of Season 1 on the way over, I was almost wishing the return flight would come sooner so I could hurry up and find out what was happening again. That was in 2011.

I watched Season 1 and most of Season 2 on my iPad, on my first trip ever to Europe. After watching most of Season 1 on the way over, I was almost wishing the return flight would come sooner so I could hurry up and find out what was happening again. That was in 2011.
Spoiler alert. The Walking Dead is not the walkers...

Well what do you know?

I didn't see that coming...nor do I think it's necessary. But I stand corrected none the less.

Now we will see if they actually go through with it. I don’t think it’s necessary either but it definitely will draw my attention. Probably better to have a TWD character on Fear rather than vice versa.

I’ve read that some back story on Abraham, which I must have forgotten about, makes him a likely candidate. Has to do with Houston,

The problem has always been that the two shows are in different time periods. TWD starts almost two months after the initial outbreak while FTWD started with some of the very first revived zombies (obviously infection happened at some point prior). And TWD is now more than two years after the initial infection (not nearly long enough for the heapsters to develop their own language and culture but whatever) while FTWD is only two MONTHS into the apocalypse. According to the official timelines, the last episode we saw of FTWD happened only five days after Rick woke up in TWD.

So since everyone’s been dying in FTWD in only two months, which character do you believe has the skills necessary to make it almost another two years in order to meet up with Rick and Gang now PLUS cross over from Mexico to D.C.? None really, maybe Strand or Salazar.

So I think it will be the other way and show fanfavorites Abraham and Eugene both of whom would be in Houston during and shortly after the outbreak.

I just watched the season final and it was a solid show. It was a solid conclusion to the season and will make for a good season 4

What was up with the Christmas dinner scenes?

The problem has always been that the two shows are in different time periods. TWD starts almost two months after the initial outbreak while FTWD started with some of the very first revived zombies (obviously infection happened at some point prior). And TWD is now more than two years after the initial infection (not nearly long enough for the heapsters to develop their own language and culture but whatever) while FTWD is only two MONTHS into the apocalypse. According to the official timelines, the last episode we saw of FTWD happened only five days after Rick woke up in TWD.

So since everyone’s been dying in FTWD in only two months, which character do you believe has the skills necessary to make it almost another two years in order to meet up with Rick and Gang now PLUS cross over from Mexico to D.C.? None really, maybe Strand or Salazar.

So I think it will be the other way and show fanfavorites Abraham and Eugene both of whom would be in Houston during and shortly after the outbreak.

That's the theory of most people, especially after Proctor mentioned Houston in the season finale.

If I wanted to watch Fear from the beginning, what's my source? It's not on Netflix, right?

If I wanted to watch Fear from the beginning, what's my source? It's not on Netflix, right?

We watched the first 2 seasons on HULU, they don't have season 3 on there so we will look at the AMC website.

I Fear The Walking Dead every time they take the field late in a game where we lose if...... errrr when the other team scores

Reactions: HulaNole
Season 3 is by far the best. If you liked the first two, you’ll really enjoy this season.

Yea we started watching it this weekend. It is pretty good. The only issue I have is people seem so clueless and have no idea how to protect themselves, what supplies are important etc. Although that is not unusual for me and doesn't effect my enjoyment in the show. Between watching TWD and FTWD I already have an airtight plan for survival and thriving.

So they kill off everyone (allegedly), and leave Madison alive? The one person who absolutely needed to die? Ugh!

Those Christmas scenes were bizarre!

I honestly have no idea what they meant or how they tied in to the show.

I don’t think anyone ends up dead. They will have a new show runner next year and apparently they did the ending the way they did to give the new show runner a clean slate.

As twisted as he was, I thoroughly enjoyed Troy's character and am very disappointed in the route they took with him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT