ADVERTISEMENT

Who has been banned the most here?

funksouljon

Veteran Seminole Insider
Jan 26, 2004
COS, CO
I used to post, left, returned. I don't track how many people get sent to time out, but wonder about who holds the record?

Pretty sure the FreeSpirit kid that liked to portray himself as a man of means has been banned under 10+ different handles over time.

I was sent down to the minors for a year then called back up.

I miss my friend @BrianNole09 he was a very enlighten cat and great discussion starter covering various topics.

Reactions: cmanole
I was sent down to the minors for a year then called back up.

I miss my friend @BrianNole09 he was a very enlighten cat and great discussion starter covering various topics.
He's another I gave the boot. No regrets at all.

Now that I think about it, pretty sure Brian and Free were the same person.

I've got at least 5 bannings to my name, which I guess isn't much compared to the all stars.

Two for sure but it's been a while... Got one for starting a golf thread in the LR after sports threads were banned (excluding soccer of course)...

008e83bdf8993cfa00465578c817acc6.jpg

I've been banned half a dozen times or so over the 10 or so years I've been posting. Maybe more. None recently. Most by mods who aren't regulars on the board. Few times by the angry bovine, few times by UCLA.

Briannole is posting inane crap over on hrot at this very moment.

Jpablot might have been the most annoying poster ever... coulda been permabanned just for that. Dude had a really unhealthy obsession with Casey Anthony... and didn’t he create many different aliases and have conversations in threads with himself with those different handles??

What gets you banned primarily? In case I want to experience it.

Telling a mod to off gets you 5 years

I know for a fact

Not the best choice

Must control your emotions

Last edited by a moderator:
I was banned on a regular basis back in the day on the TC and on the RC. I've settled down since those days.

Jpablot might have been the most annoying poster ever... coulda been permabanned just for that. Dude had a really unhealthy obsession with Casey Anthony... and didn’t he create many different aliases and have conversations in threads with himself with those different handles??
Namely, BigWaveJapan

Me, a handful of times. Permabanned at gatorbait since the arid days. I wear that as a badge of honor.

I've been banned half a dozen times or so over the 10 or so years I've been posting. Maybe more. None recently. Most by mods who aren't regulars on the board. Few times by the angry bovine, few times by UCLA.

Briannole is posting inane crap over on hrot at this very moment.

I've been to Iowa once. Friendly people everywhere. Can't say I'm surprised they welcomed Brian with open arms. Checking out the "hrot" now.

I remember a few years ago a mod going crazy and banning everyone on the board, or felt like everyone.

I think he ended up being banned himself, lost all mod privileges and has not been seen since.

Last edited:
Reactions: FSUTribe76
I forgot my password for this sn and registered a new sn. Guess they saw my IP had 2 names so they locked the other one(which I preferred).

I have been banned twice. Once for calling UCLA a POS after he compared Laura Bush's tragic accident and Ted Kennedy's accident that turned tragic. He said the two accidents were the same, even though one was a real tragic accident and one was were a drunk left a girl to drown.

He banned me another time, forget why, probably was still licking his wounds after I called him a POS.

Reactions: nynole1
I’ve never been banned.

I’m curious, what happens during a ban? Are you able to see the topics, just not comment?

It’s hell

But life goes on!

I suggest you get busy and post something racial, political, sexual, well you get the pic

Forgot nekkid picks of hot women get you banned but you get superstar status in the LR

So get busy, get banned and get “ experienced”

Can’t be a rook forever, lose that virginity

LUKEFROMDUKE says "Hold my beer"

Nobody ever went out with the awesomeness that Nirvana did we he left... dude burned the bridge and both villages.

I’ve never been banned.

I’m curious, what happens during a ban? Are you able to see the topics, just not comment?
Depends. I can hit you with a ban that allows you to read but not post or one where you can't read anything. All based on your history and severity of the infraction.

LUKEFROMDUKE says "Hold my beer"

Nobody ever went out with the awesomeness that Nirvana did we he left... dude burned the bridge and both villages.

He didn't burn, he napalmed his way out. Someone had kept his last post, wonder if they still have it.

Anyone who got banned and came back with a new handle of "Lucas from Dukas" should have been given another chance. Yeah, he got trite and annoying, but the dude was funny most of the time. "Hot FSU babes", indeed.

I gave up watching this after the beyond dumb episode where Troy lived and his brother died. The one where Troy brought the zombie herd to the farm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT