ADVERTISEMENT

Who you got in the Masters today?

I have seen Reed do some very good things in the Ryder Cup, and he has won a WGC and a Playoff event in his group of five wins. But man ... Rory has won 20+ times on the two big tours including four majors and other WGC events. He's won the Order of Merit three times and the PGA Tour Money List twice. Rory is going to eventually wind up as a top-10 player in the game's history (he'll have 40+ wins on the two tour's combined and he'll win 8 majors or more).

I think that Rory will track down Reed by the end of the day.

I'd love to see Fowler go out and shoot a 65 today and beat them both, but I don't see that happening either.

While Reed has been "Captain America" in the Ryder Cup he is also known a a real jerk and everyone in golf knows about his cheating and stealing issues at UGA. He's a Jaburglar Gaffney.

Ricky would be my choice also, just think he has too much ground to make up with two ahead of him and one being Rory. Rory is tough when he is playing well which he is. All three commentators on golf channel picked Rory

Reactions: BCNoles16
I think Reed wins. Hopefully his past can be attributed to immaturity. We'll see how he progresses. It'll take time to repair his reputation. He's been awesome this week.

We'll see ... Reed has to be puckering up after those first two holes. Lead from three to one.

And we're back to a three shot lead.

What a turn of events!

Wow ... didn't even consider that Speith might shoot the course record.

Also, Rory has to get this putting worked out. Just unreal. He is 3 up if he could putt worth a crap.

I think Reed wins. Hopefully his past can be attributed to immaturity. We'll see how he progresses. It'll take time to repair his reputation. He's been awesome this week.

Only if you're a UGA fan would you know or probably care about these allegations. I'm a casual golf fan and honestly never heard of this until today. Nevertheless, I hope he wins but Speith is definitely putting the pressure on.

Last edited:
Reactions: jgking83
I have seen Reed do some very good things in the Ryder Cup, and he has won a WGC and a Playoff event in his group of five wins. But man ... Rory has won 20+ times on the two big tours including four majors and other WGC events. He's won the Order of Merit three times and the PGA Tour Money List twice. Rory is going to eventually wind up as a top-10 player in the game's history (he'll have 40+ wins on the two tour's combined and he'll win 8 majors or more).

I think that Rory will track down Reed by the end of the day.

I'd love to see Fowler go out and shoot a 65 today and beat them both, but I don't see that happening either.

While Reed has been "Captain America" in the Ryder Cup he is also known a a real jerk and everyone in golf knows about his cheating and stealing issues at UGA. He's a Jaburglar Gaffney.
Somethings are better left unsaid

The one thing that I didn't like when I googled him was the fact that his wife had his parents passes revoked at the 2014 U.S. Open coming to the 18th hole. Not only that, his parents nor his sister was invited to the wedding. Just weird stuff that you don't want to hear about, but, it is what it is. Happy for him as a Master's champion now. Hopefully he and his family can reconcile their past differences.

Great final day. Ready for the traffic to get back to normal around here!

Only if you're a UGA fan would you know or probably care about these allegations. I'm a casual golf fan and honestly never heard of this until today. Nevertheless, I hope he wins but Speith is definitely putting the pressure on.

I'm not a UGA fan ... I'm a golf fan. And they aren't allegations.

Reactions: 4th & 14
Got to love the state of American golf. I was worried a couple of years ago that Europe had passed us but Ricky Jordan and Patrick answered the bell today. Reed can be a duchebag but he’s our douchebag

Got to love the state of American golf. I was worried a couple of years ago that Europe had passed us but Ricky Jordan and Patrick answered the bell today. Reed can be a duchebag but he’s our douchebag
You can add Justin Thomas, Kuchar, Dustin Johnson, and Koepka when he gets healthy

Reactions: JohnnieHolmesNole
They absolutely are allegations...what aren't allegations are his two alcohol-related incidents at Georgia, which he has admitted, but with no details. Just like there are no details on the alleged cheating and stealing. What is apparent though, is that he is not a very likable guy to be around even when he's your teammate. Very brash and in your face, not very golflike. Not many friends on tour. Even worse, despite leading a tiny little unknown school like Augusta State to two national D-1 championships, the second win a match win over his old school, Georgia, in the finals, some of his teammates there aren't fond of him either. And they were almost nothing without him as he went 6-0 in the championships. His wife is a piece of work also. All in all, this guy is the most interesting guy on the tour and lots could happen around him. Therefor I like him. Hard to believe he's only 27.

They absolutely are allegations...what aren't allegations are his two alcohol-related incidents at Georgia, which he has admitted, but with no details. Just like there are no details on the alleged cheating and stealing. What is apparent though, is that he is not a very likable guy to be around even when he's your teammate. Very brash and in your face, not very golflike. Not many friends on tour. Even worse, despite leading a tiny little unknown school like Augusta State to two national D-1 championships, the second win a match win over his old school, Georgia, in the finals, some of his teammates there aren't fond of him either. And they were almost nothing without him as he went 6-0 in the championships. His wife is a piece of work also. All in all, this guy is the most interesting guy on the tour and lots could happen around him. Therefor I like him. Hard to believe he's only 27.
I met his wife at the Masters in 2015. She seemed very likeable, down to earth and friendly. Talked to her for about 30 minutes on and off. Reed had his issues when he was in college, but I don’t know that he is hated by people on the tour like those here say. He is known as a very intense, in your face competitor. My guess is if he didn’t carry any noise with him from college this would be much to do about nothing.

Ricky would be my choice also, just think he has too much ground to make up with two ahead of him and one being Rory. Rory is tough when he is playing well which he is. All three commentators on golf channel picked Rory
David Duval actually picked Reed. But the others showed their lovefest for Rory.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT