ADVERTISEMENT

#100pagesnatty Thread 11/08/18 #63pagesnattynumber1 #106pagesnattynumber2

Reminder for @DFSNOLE @NoleLizards @SeaPA @Bill From Tampa @Bobcat07 @fsu67810 @seminoleed @ktnole @fsUTampa @cmanole @JohnnieHolmesNole @Tom81 @Bml07

We are less than a week from first tee time of The Sentry Tournament of Champions and the start of Season 11 on the PGSF FedEx Cup Challenge

Anyone else interested in joining please look for sign up thread that will be posted Sunday

I’m only coming if I can bring my service dog.

tumblr_osypezzLiU1u3g509o1_400.gif

UGA clearly better than ND imo. The committee has to go...

So...The #3 team (that was an undefeated P5 school) doesn't get into the playoff?

This is a better argument for going back to the BCS than it is for expanding the playoff (or changing the teams).

Reactions: NoleLizards
So...The #3 team (that was an undefeated P5 school) doesn't get into the playoff?

This is a better argument for going back to the BCS than it is for expanding the playoff (or changing the teams).
If ND was #3 then yeah. When have the polls ever been much more than a popularity contest anyway?

UGA's best argument for getting in was one half in a game they lost. No thank you.
They took the best team down to the wire. You could make a case right now that they are better than ND, Ok and soon to probably be Clemson. And since the committee wants the four best, UGA belongs...

Need to go to eight teams. That and media needs to do a better job pointing out the two best teams, by far this season, had six players suspended for PED

Reactions: BelemNole
Need to go to eight teams. That and media needs to do a better job pointing out the two best teams, by far this season, had six players suspended for PED
They had no problem telling all of us about Dexter Lawrence of Clemson. They reported very little about the suspensions on their sacred cow.

I had to stop looking at Facebook last night because all my uga friends wouldn't stop posting about how they belonged in the playoff. I do like how they conveniently forget about their terrible game against LSU, as if it doesn't matter.

I seem to recall a few years ago the 4-team playoff being justified by a comment that arguments over 4 vs 5 wouldn't be nearly as bad as arguments over 2 vs 3.

Reactions: seminoleed
I had to stop looking at Facebook last night because all my uga friends wouldn't stop posting about how they belonged in the playoff. I do like how they conveniently forget about their terrible game against LSU, as if it doesn't matter.

I seem to recall a few years ago the 4-team playoff being justified by a comment that arguments over 4 vs 5 wouldn't be nearly as bad as arguments over 2 vs 3.
It doesn’t matter according to the committee LAST YEAR. Last year they wanted the four best teams so they gave Alabama, who didn’t even play in their conference championship, a pass. This year by all accounts Alabama was the best team and UGA took them down to the wire - which means they are almost as good and certainly as good or better than the next three teams. UGA got hosed...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT