ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Offense

madamcz

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2006
Naples, Florida
I think I've talked myself into it...the 2022 FSU offense is going to be pretty darned good. It won't be the 2013 offense by any stretch, but here's why I believe the offense will be 7 points better per game in 2022.

1. It's Jordan's offense. No more horsing around with multiple QB's. He's put on more weight. Still lightning fast by all accounts. Defenses have to account for him taking off for a 50-yard TD run at any time. Or pulling the ball, and hitting a WR down the sideline.

2. The OL should be pretty good. The best OL we've had in 7-8 years. Atkins has done a great job, and it's clear that CMN has focused on building up the trenches. We don't have to constantly send out guys who are banged up, and hope for the best.

3. Ward, Benson and Toafili are going to be hard runners and really good catching the ball as well.

4. Adding Mycha Pittman and Johnny Wilson will be huge. If you have Pokey as the #2 or #3 WR, that's a good problem to have. McClain should really help Jordan as well.

My general feeling is that if this offense embraces all that it can be, with CMN calling plays, it can be a VERY difficult offense to defend. They can hit the deep ball, and also run the ball hard through the trenches. Need to be better on 3rd down - that seems to be the X factor.

Go Noles! Appreciate your thoughts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News