ADVERTISEMENT

2022 St Jude PGA

tjllml

Starter
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2006
Thinking of going next August. Anyone ever been? Tips welcome. Yes I know it will be hot. Thanks

Been a while since I attended, 2003 David Toms win, but we had a blast. TPC is a good walking course, a lot of shot-making required which is always good golf to watch. It is Memphis, so can have a good time, and as you said, it will be hot.
Will have extra spice this year being a playoff event for the first time

Have fun

Reactions: Nolerball
Been a while since I attended, 2003 David Toms win, but we had a blast. TPC is a good walking course, a lot of shot-making required which is always good golf to watch. It is Memphis, so can have a good time, and as you said, it will be hot.

Have fun
Thank you. We are looking forward to it. Have only driven through Memphis so it will be a new experience for us.

Reactions: NoleinATL

Have fun
NiA - a walking encyclo-wiki-pedia of golf related knowledge and all things sacred to the greatest adventure one can have over a span of 7,200 yards...

(quick, see if he's interested in joining the PGSF league of the links...always room for one more in the 19th hole...) ;)

Reactions: NoleinATL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT