ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Bowl season preview

DieHardNoleFan84

Starter
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2020
Just read on a site that FSU is suppose to lose 3 games. LSU, Clemson, Pitt and possibly Duke. Saying we not gonna be the team they have us ranked as and we will fall out the first four weeks. Well LSU will be a tough one. Playing in Jacksonville will be in our favor but still tough. Think we win by three. Clemson I think we beat by 7 but will be tight thru three quarters and we pull away at the end. Their offense is gonna be mediocre but defensively they will be dominant. And if we take care of business that makes us undefeated until we play Pitt and Duke. I’m not worried about neither one of them. But any given day it can happen. Think we beat Duke by 17 and we beat Pitt by 10. I really think we have a great season now could I be wrong. Yes. But I think if we lose one game it may be to LSU but run the table afterwards and that still keeps us in the top ten. But the disrespect for us I real and always has been. But these guys can definitely prove them wrong on so many levels. Can’t wait to see what we do. Go Noles!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News