ADVERTISEMENT

6/5 Never Forget

Can you remind me what I am not supposed to forget? Not trying to be insensitive but what are we talking about? Thanks.

candleinthewind.jpg

Reactions: DFSNOLE and Zeek99
1953 U.S.A. Fireworks Explosions Jun. 5th 1953 : An Alco Fireworks and Specialty Company warehouse and factory exploded killing four people in Houston, Texas. Over 400,000 pounds of fireworks exploded in the factory which in addition to the deaths injured 73 people. The cause of the explosion was said to be due to a general manager hammering nails into a display.

xbzhxl.gif

To this day I wish I'd put that camera down and done something. It's especially tough when it falls on a Saturday. Look away if you're squeamish..........

1324580114_shopping_cart_stunt_fail.gif

I remember. How old were they? How old are they now? Old enough to be left alone yet? Nah, probably still not.

Ah, this is the anniversary of the day Geoff Tate was kicked out of Queensryche. I'm sure Ryche is in mourning.

Has Ryche posted anytime in the last 6 months? I miss his movie threads and knowledge.

I just hope to God he never has kids.

Reactions: fsuksig
You can never be too careful when it comes to people watching your children.

Leaving children behind with a senile old man is a double whammy of abuse...elderly and adolescents both suffered dearly.

Reactions: cmanole
This day, like all days, should be remembered like any day.

#neverforget

I remember it like it was yesterday. Yesterday three years ago. Remember. Remember the kids.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT