ADVERTISEMENT

A brutal Loss and the brutal future under MN

DAHLFBA

Star Player
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2020
This A BRUTAL loss because it is one that could have been avoided. Horrible play calling offensively and defensively all game only then followed up bad just a horrible decision to go for it in our own territory with more than EIGHT MINUTES TO GO. I know we have to keep MN for the good of the program but it will be BRUTAL. If you think the incoming class will 1) stay intact and 2) immediately help the situation (even if they come) then you dont know college football.

What you witnessed is a program with no talent, no identity and no direction. We don't have talent at the QB position, the OL is a disaster, the only talented WR we have is a freshmen, the secondary lacks playmakers except for Knowles, the LB except for Gainer have NO shot at the next level even though they have improved, the DL will lose its prized DEs to graduation and it will revert back to what it was before they got here. Tucker at Michigan State has an identity, UGA has a identity, Oklahoma State has an identity, what's ours????

This coaching staff with a couple of exceptions just isn't qualified to coach here and the record along with HOW they play is telling. Yes I know the had the flu RIP through thier lineup but the play calling and in game decision making is reflective of how competent the staff really is. The kids play hard and that is kudos to THEM as players because the coaches consistently do not put them in the best position to win.

I like MN. I was happy that they hired him and thought he took a step forward last week in alleviating my fears. But today he really took some steps back with his game planning, his in game adjustments and his absolutely stupid decision to go for a fourth an 1 with eight minutes to go on FSU side of the fifty. No coach worth his salt makes that call!!!!!!

He is a nice guy but his in game decision making is just too shaky to lead a program like FSU. Additionally, he has hired an incompetent staff which is also a bad reflection on his decision making skills. We have to keep him but as soon as we can jettison him we should. Purdy has transferred, what direction are we headed in when we keep coaches like Dillingham and Fuller???? Are we REALLY serious about winning??????

The future is not bright. Our heralded class (If it stays together) are a full two years from impacting this program because the most important of the class are the offensive linemen which take two to three years to develop. If we don't get transfers then we are really in trouble for the next two years. Next year I can't see us winning any more than six games at most as our DL takes a serious hit and our OL will be just as bad as this year.

Brutal future my friends.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News