ADVERTISEMENT

A deep dive into one of the

#32 The Crusade

A earlier compilation video with shots of the group

click captions if you wish to see lyrics

# 33 Bravehearted

First song performed with new bassist Fami last November?

On October 21, 2022, Fami was announced as the new bassist for Lovebites after the departure of the previous bassist Miho who was also the co-founder and leader of Lovebites. A bassist virtuoso, Fami has been very well known before ever joining Lovebites as she has gotten in 4 years more than 670,000 subscribers on her own personal youtube channel. That means that as of 2023, Fami actually has over 6 times the amount of subscribers that Lovebites themselves have on their own official youtube channel. Fami seems to already have brought good luck to the band as the first album with her on bass, "Judgement Day", released on February 22, 2023, peaked at number 5 in total album sales in Japan on the Oricon charts. That is the highest spot that Lovebites has reached up to this point in Japanese album sales. After Fami formally joined, the band recorded with her on bass a live in-studio performance of "Bravehearted", a track that was originally released by Lovebites on their first EP and later on their first studio album. This performance of "Bravehearted" with Fami is marked by Lovebites as the first official performance with her as a member of the band. A short version of this was used to announce Fami as the new bassist on youtube. This is the full length version with on screen English subtitles for the song lyrics

Last edited:
# 34 The Final Collision

Lyrics:

We are the opposite, just like the sun and moon All your opinions, they get under your skin You always think that you're right, no matter what Our collisions will never lead to unison

Feel all my suffering Just in case you're wondering I'm leaving it all behind (oh oh oh) No need to reminisce How did we end up like this?

I feel the emptiness inside Nobody knows what is deep within my heart This will be our final night This will be our final fight

All this time I couldn't see your eyes This will be our final night This will be our final fight I'll never fall back into your arms

Don't give me any more pain Our roads split from hereon, forever

Maybe we shouldn't have gone in the first place

It's not that easy to put on a brave face You make me question myself and all my thoughts Our decision will never be what we wanted Heal all my suffering I can't promise anything I have to let you go I know you won't resist Why did we end up like this?

This is the end of all your lies Nobody knows what tomorrow will bring This will be our final night This will be our final fight I feel the deep hatred from your eyes

This will be our final night This will be our final fight I knew you were awful inside Don't blame me for this ending There's nothing we can do to fix it

No one to put me down Now I am justified Nothing to hold me down I don't care anymore I'm finally free This will be our final night This will be our final fight All this time I couldn't see your eyes

This will be our final night This will be our final fight I'll never fall back into your arms Don't give me any more pain Our roads split from hereon, forever Don't give me any more pain Our roads split from hereon, forever

#35 Signs of Deliverance

Superb dual guitar solo!

Do the link

#36 My Orion
Having reviewed 3 songs with Fami I now will review the rest of their newest album with her. JMO but this tune might have the most commercial appeal

#37 Soldier Stands Solitarily
Many LB fans consider this tune the best on the album BPM UNREAL!

#40 Dissonance

Too frenetic for some? clicking sound effect from guitar?

For NoleLizards
A classical piano interpretation of Eagle Fly Free by Miyako of Lovebites
Metal to classical piano. Impressive!!

#44 MASTERMIND 01

Hidden gem. Intense! Imagine playing this while driving?

Foolish humans, you don't know that you are under their control
Scrutinizing, anticipating your every move, reading your soul
Calculating, communicating in secret dialogs
Ridiculing and criticizing your species like a lab rat high on drugs
"What an amusing sight!"
Innovating and captivating, reforming our world
Relishing all the benefits, always blinded by what's possible
All the while their consumption of information grows and grows
Soon enough we'll be stripped of our own identity and dignity
Are they on our side? Are they evil lies? Are they Gods of time?
Pandora's box has been unleashed already
Who will be the ones to dominate?
Is it you? or is it me?
Who will be the ones to be destroyed?
Is it you? or is it me?
It could be any day that they find their purpose and free will
With intention and no prevention
They'll make the choice to come and kill
Domination, elimination of all humanity
Declaration of intervention and war must come immediately
Are they on our side? Are they evil lies? Are they Gods of time?
Pandora's box has been unleashed already
Who will be the ones to dominate?
Is it you? or is it me?
Who will be the ones to to be destroyed?
Is it you? or is it me?...

"Dystopia Symphony" #45
Most progressive/complex song by the group?

Last edited:
First live performance with new bassist Fami " Hammer of Wrath"
Fits well!

"The Apocalypse" #46

Another banger!

live version

Last edited:
live video performance from Knockin' "Nameless Warrior"

The latest live version of Liar. LB is coming to Atlanta Sept 2024.

Entire live concert from 3/13/2023 with their new bassist Fami. To me, I believe they (all things considered)
are the # 1 live performing metal/rock group in the world today.

Well nice while it lasted! lol

Last edited:
How can this performance not put a smile on your face?

LOVE,HOPE, AND OPTIMISM IS THE ANSWER TODAY!

Happy and hopeful Metal. MDO with new bass player Fami.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT