ADVERTISEMENT

A solution to end gender reveal parties?

This stuff is more about the parents, I think.

I’ve known two families with transgender children - one girl to boy and the other boy to girl. The latter played on my son’s team and her twin brother still does. Although they were accepted in our circles I can only imagine how difficult it was/is.

I’d be curious if they think this approach would’ve helped. My guess is no- as nobody really plans for it. You’d be preparing your toddler for an eventuality that almost never occurs.

The story is from Massachusetts. Once I saw that, the rest of it did not really surprise me.
Yeah what would they know. Only a state very highly ranked in just about any category of life and culture.

Big problem with the gender identity issue is you’re dealing with a group of humans who are at an inherently insecure and tumultuous time of life. I’m all for not setting labels on people but you can get into some decisions that are whimsical but darned hard to reverse. You can’t try before you buy and I’d like to see a lot more caution about trans exploration.

Yeah what would they know. Only a state very highly ranked in just about any category of life and culture.

Big problem with the gender identity issue is you’re dealing with a group of humans who are at an inherently insecure and tumultuous time of life. I’m all for not setting labels on people but you can get into some decisions that are whimsical but darned hard to reverse. You can’t try before you buy and I’d like to see a lot more caution about trans exploration.

OK. I’ll continue to take my chances with that crazy “system” — you know, penis = boy and vagina = girl — that seems to have served the human species pretty well for many centuries.

The “trans exploration” community should not be heard to lightly impose its radical thinking on the 99%++ of the rest of society. If Massachusetts wants to host that party, bless its heart.

It takes a village to help determine gender mentality.

OK. I’ll continue to take my chances with that crazy “system” — you know, penis = boy and vagina = girl — that seems to have served the human species pretty well for many centuries.

The “trans exploration” community should not be heard to lightly impose its radical thinking on the 99%++ of the rest of society. If Massachusetts wants to host that party, bless its heart.
Never commented on the system, not sure where you got that...but it runs right consistent with being quick to cast blanket judgments on entire groups of people. Not something I’d be proud of but have at it.

If you actually bothered to read what I wrote we agree on the issue, just not on casting an opinion of a whole group of people based upon their location. Somehow those crazy coots managed to develop a state that outperforms just about all the others.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT