ADVERTISEMENT

Age differences in dating...

littleitch1

Seminole Insider
Nov 26, 2008
I’m 65 going to be 66 in July

So it’s been a long time since I went on a date

I’m in pretty good shape ( see my avatar) so what age group would be about right?

I ain’t no sugar daddy! And don’t want to be

Is there a rule of thumb? Like say 10 years under, and 10 over?

I see old farts with young 20-30 years old and don’t get it, gotta be the $$$, sure can’t be the low hanging shriveled up fruit!

I want a mature woman that likes to have fun and enjoys laughter

And wants a 66 yr old man who likes the same things

Reactions: dmitch32309

I’m in pretty good shape ( see my avatar) so what age group would be about right?

I see old farts with young 20-30 years old and don’t get it, gotta be the $$$, sure can’t be the low hanging shriveled up fruit!

45 is the youngest, IMO.

Are you widowed, divorced or never married?

It's faster horses,
Younger women,
Older whiskey.
More money ...

These are the secrets to happiness and self-actualization per Tom T Hall.

I'm 53 and wondering the same thing. I promised my 31-year-old step-daughter I'd never date anyone younger than her... as if that were even a possibility, LOL.

Why cant you just stick with the hoochie mama idea? No strings or attachments and low risk of being some young girls sugar daddy.

Hootchie mama:
Pluses -

Sex
No commitment
No expectations to meet

Minuses-

Have to absolutely wear protection
No commitment
No companionship

Hmmm!

Feel free to add to the list

Hootchie mama:
Pluses -

Sex
No commitment
No expectations to meet

Minuses-

Have to absolutely wear protection
No commitment
No companionship

Hmmm!

Feel free to add to the list
For the protection argument. If you haven't known her quite well for a while you probably should use protection anyway. No commitment isn't really a minus is it? No companionship also means more quiet time and less talking. 😁

Reactions: F4Gary
Its like playing football get a few easy receptions then throw the long ball

How may times do I have to turn you down?!

Honestly, I am 54 and a 65 year old man is too old for me. My ex-husband was 8 years older and we were like in 2 different time zones! I was always wanting to do more extreme things and he would tell me he couldn't do them anymore. Like zip lining, white water rafting, hiking, and such. I don't know what the answer is but I guess it depends on the person. You can be an "old" 65 or a "young" 65. Same goes for the woman, no matter what her age.

Honestly, I am 54 and a 65 year old man is too old for me. My ex-husband was 8 years older and we were like in 2 different time zones! I was always wanting to do more extreme things and he would tell me he couldn't do them anymore. Like zip lining, white water rafting, hiking, and such. I don't know what the answer is but I guess it depends on the person. You can be an "old" 65 or a "young" 65. Same goes for the woman, no matter what her age.

After all these years, bam!
There it is

But,but,but look at that hunk in my avatar!

My ex was 8 years younger

• Haha
Reactions: NoleFan2U

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

I think it is si

I think it is situational. FYI, my father was 21 years older than my mom. But, it was post WW2 in London and my father did not have children and wanted a family. He brought some economic advantages to my mom. They had a long and happy marriage. (My dad actually outlived my mom---breast cancer).

Some women in their 40s and 50s are in really bad shape while I regularly see women in their 60s and 70s in fantastic physical shape. Sounds like you would like someone, like you, that takes their physical shape serious. Find someone starting at that point regardless of age and work from there. Just my 2 cents worth...........

I think it is situational. FYI, my father was 21 years older than my mom. But, it was post WW2 in London and my father did not have children and wanted a family.

I imagine WW II killed a lot of the younger men and created a large pool of woment for the remaining men. Imagine that situation in Russia after WW11. 18 million killed as a recall. Most likely soldiers (men).

Then we have China with its one child policy. Girls are aborted and there is nobody left for the boys.

Reactions: fsufool and goldmom
My POS former brother in law who is a ‘Turd fan once told me the rules for a trophy wife…half your age plus 7. As if he was Peter North. He was lucky to get my sister in law and she’s as nutty as a fruitcake.

• Haha
Reactions: F4Gary

I was dating a guy 12 years younger, and people seriously thought I was the younger.

I was dating a guy 12 years younger, and people seriously thought I was the younger.

I unloaded about 20 impact windows and sliding doors today

The driver who helped me swore I was not 66

I worked that 40 yr olds azz off!
Young bucks ain’t gonna outwork itch!

Reactions: BrianNole777
So if a woman dates a guy oh say 12 years younger , is she considered a “ cougar”?

And if she is what is a man called that does the same thing?

Creepy?, lucky?,insane?
Cmon let us know

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT