ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama girls

Nole Life

Star Player
Jan 14, 2014
Jacksonville Beach
I read a post on here last week where a guy took his son to the bama game after the FSU game and he and his son thought that the girls at Alabama were superior to those at FSU.

I am from Tallahassee and dating a girl who graduated from Alabama so I'm kind of in a tough spot. But after attending the Alabama game yesterday I can honestly say that the quantity of hot girls goes to FSU, hands down. We went to her old sorority house, we went to bars and tailgates. Let's just say Miami weekend can't come soon enough so I can get back to tally and the beautiful people.

Reactions: RPMNole and minhnga
I love our girls but think the quality and quantity has gone down since our admission standards are higher now. That's not a bad thing either, and we still have plenty of beautiful girls at FSU.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnieHolmesNole
Ole Miss has an abundance of hot females.

I have to agree. Back when I was a student at FSU, I went to Panama City two years for spring break. The hottest girls there were all from Ole Miss. I have no idea what is in the drinking water in Oxford, but they were doing something right. Not knocking our girls at all, but we couldn't help but notice the girls from Oxford.

My friends I think it's a southern thing! Hat's off to the southern schools.

It definitely is. Southern chicks generally care about their appearance. It is a cultural thing. Chicks from the north and midwest, conversely, seem to go out of their way NOT to look good (or at least they care far less about their appearance). There are exceptions to every rule, of course, but the babes at Syracuse, Penn State, Michigan and Pitt generally don't belong in the same conversation with those from FSU, Ole Miss, Georgia, Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, etc.

I love our girls but think the quality and quantity has gone down since our admission standards are higher. That's not a bad thing either, and we still have plenty of beautiful girls at FSU.

I agree with this. There's a reason schools like GT, Duke, Vandy and Northwestern (not to mention the Ivy League schools) don't have significant numbers of hot babes -- i.e., beautiful women can seize much easier paths to happiness, and don't need to deal with academic rigor/misery. The heightened academic standards at FSU are gradually having a similar impact in Tallahassee, although, as noted, there is still lots of talent.

And before anyone says "you are crazy," be sure you were in Tallahassee in the "old days" so you know what was actually on the ground back then.

Reactions: Urban Cryer
I read a post on here last week where a guy took his son to the bama game after the FSU game and he and his son thought that the girls at Alabama were superior to those at FSU.

I am from Tallahassee and dating a girl who graduated from Alabama so I'm kind of in a tough spot. But after attending the Alabama game yesterday I can honestly say that the quantity of hot girls goes to FSU, hands down. We went to her old sorority house, we went to bars and tailgates. Let's just say Miami weekend can't come soon enough so I can get back to tally and the beautiful people.
That would be me. My son pointed it out to me after going to FSU games for 10+ years. From walking around the Quad and other places before the Ole Miss vs Alabama game, I have to agree with him as far as being more.

It definitely is. Southern chicks generally care about their appearance. It is a cultural thing. Chicks from the north and midwest, conversely, seem to go out of their way NOT to look good (or at least they care far less about their appearance). There are exceptions to every rule, of course, but the babes at Syracuse, Penn State, Michigan and Pitt generally don't belong in the same conversation with those from FSU, Ole Miss, Georgia, Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, etc.

Agreed for the most part. I've always thought that southern women's best is better than northern women's best. However, the worst of southern women (think Honey Boo Boo) is worse than the northern women's worst. I've lived in both places....

I love our girls but think the quality and quantity has gone down since our admission standards are higher now. That's not a bad thing either, and we still have plenty of beautiful girls at FSU.
It's better right now than it was the back-half of the 00's.

All the southern schools have loads of eye candy... Texas, TCU, TT, Arizona St are all right up there as well... and of course all the Oregon cheer and dance girls are unreal, although I think those are prob the only good looking ones at the whole college...

That would be me. My son pointed it out to me after going to FSU games for 10+ years. From walking around the Quad and other places before the Ole Miss vs Alabama game, I have to agree with him as far as being more.

That has to be a proud moment in your life, when you and your son can have a conversation about the "talent" during the tailgating at a "College Gameday" site, Tallahassee or otherwise! I will say some of the SEC schools may have comparable "talent" to Tallahassee, but those "SEC" Schools seem to have the ladies dress up a little more. Let skin, but in many cases, a more classier look. I guess it comes down to personal preference. You can't go wrong either way.

Reactions: ValdostaNole
Perceptive Tim. But to clarify, I was telling folks early on they would have a legit run this year once Lambert transferred in. Just this year - no other. And yes, I am big fan of how Pruitt coaches and manages his defense. I watched Pruitt at several practices and he is a helluva coach IMO...

Outside of the above, I have enjoyed the women at all 3 campuses and well, can humbly speak from experience :D

One Alabama girl is Saben's daughter, google her. She beat the crap out of another girl.

All the southern schools have loads of eye candy... Texas, TCU, TT, Arizona St are all right up there as well... and of course all the Oregon cheer and dance girls are unreal, although I think those are prob the only good looking ones at the whole college...
Yes! When we played TCU in the College World Series, I was in awe of the hot girls from TCU.

Let's just call it what it is - Southern girls are way above any other region. I'd argue FSU, but its pointless b/c I think there is hotness at all those schools.

You have to factor in bodies. A lot of the girls at those sec schools are "pretty" and have cute faces but they eat too much fried food and their bodies leave something to be desired. Their little princess who don't like to work out and would rather focus on those hair and makeup. Tally girls, and Florida girls in general take working out to another level. You have all those beach girls who grew up in bikinis and know they have to keep it tight year around. There is a reason we have the hottest sorority in the country almost every year

Reactions: Urban Cryer
You have to factor in bodies. A lot of the girls at those sec schools are "pretty" and have cute faces but they eat too much fried food and their bodies leave something to be desired. Their little princess who don't like to work out and would rather focus on those hair and makeup. Tally girls, and Florida girls in general take working out to another level. You have all those beach girls who grew up in bikinis and know they have to keep it tight year around. There is a reason we have the hottest sorority in the country almost every year

----------------------------

I saw something different when I was in Tally three weeks ago. My Daughter and I were out and about after 9 pm and were driving away from FSU up College towards Monroe - way past Potbellys- and saw a large group of sorority girls getting out of a car, all dressed up.
I saw girls dressed like Vegas or Miami Beach straight up hookers wearing tight high waisted shorts with literally half their "cheeks" hanging out and six inch platform heels on. No exaggeration. Sorry but they were at least15 lbs past being able to carry that off. Beer guts anyone?

My daughter, who is very attractive and pretty obsessed with looking good was appalled- "why are fat girls wearing that garbage and thinking they look good, and for what?"

We were embarrassed for them. And really hoping they weren't in our sorority. (But I have my fears)

Other than that every part of the country has pretty girls except far, far fewer in the northeast.

----------------------------

I saw something different when I was in Tally three weeks ago. My Daughter and I were out and about after 9 pm and were driving away from FSU up College towards Monroe - way past Potbellys- and saw a large group of sorority girls getting out of a car, all dressed up.
I saw girls dressed like Vegas or Miami Beach straight up hookers wearing tight high waisted shorts with literally half their "cheeks" hanging out and six inch platform heels on. No exaggeration. Sorry but they were at least15 lbs past being able to carry that off. Beer guts anyone?

My daughter, who is very attractive and pretty obsessed with looking good was appalled- "why are fat girls wearing that garbage and thinking they look good, and for what?"

We were embarrassed for them. And really hoping they weren't in our sorority. (But I have my fears)

Other than that every part of the country has pretty girls except far, far fewer in the northeast.

I too see way too much "chunk" on many of today's college girls. I think it's the fast food crap that is killing the entire country. BTW, pix of daughter??

Reactions: Lil65
You're a DOM Johnnie. That's what I love about you. :rolleyes:
Daughter is way off the market - married to an ex-jock from Clemson and a super guy.

It's the beach theory - when a female knows she will be in a bikini at the beach she keeps herself in better shape. More warm weather through out he year lends to this also.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT