ADVERTISEMENT

American Cupcake Conference

TedMCATDT93

Star Player
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2020
Bartlett, Tennessee
Is all the damn ACC is. It was never a powerhouse football conference. It's a complete joke now. Sure we have sucked the last few years but that is because of FSU NOT this God-forsaken conference. I don't care if they want to merge with every other conference not named B1G or SEC or even if they get ND to commit. I don't give a damn if they went with the unequal shares including back pay for when we were on top. I don't give a damn about any of that. We can't trust the ACC and we need out at ALL costs!!!

They bi#%h about not filling up Doak, how about being in a conference with teams that will make you step up and give a damn again like Bama, Auburn, LSU, aTm, TX, OU and so on. Hell even FSU vs Miss State or Vandy would sell out Doak at this point and that's saying something. Screw trying to save this sinking ship of a conference and do what's right for this school, our alum and fans dammit!!!

I'm really tired of donating my hard earned money to a school that just doesn't get it and that includes even turning on the damn TV anymore to watch us play these sorry ass ACC teams. Give us something the cheer for, a reason to come out and tailgate, a reason to tune in on the TV, a reason to donate or to just give a damn anymore. Keep trying to stay in the ACC and this school will go down with the ship and we would be lucky to get to play any games against North Dakota State.

It's time to put the pressure on the administration and the Athletic Department and the BOT. We should walk into the ACC Media Days with a plan to leave this sorry ass excuse of a conference GOR be damned and give notice that we are out of here at first chance no matter what the ACC does. It's time to lookout for us and not them. We are a national brand and it's time we freaking act like it!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News