ADVERTISEMENT

An Antidote for the Warchant Staff with an offer from the gallery

theduck189

Starter
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2008
Today at 10:24 PM
Noles1993 said:
@iraschoffel , I know it’s not WC staff nature but let’s put a name to some of these older players you speak of in your write up (Terry was mention) who just don’t care about team but just about me. Hell they don’t mind calling out coaches by name on social media so let’s see if they can take it as well as they give it.
I WRITE THIS FOR YOU MOST OF ALL, WARCHANT STAFF:
In fairness, do you really think there are FSU players who take the field with an “I don’t care” attitude? These are highly competitive athletes! UNLIKELY!
The “process of DISINTEGRATION of “what once was” follows a constant pattern: it begins with the players being DISCOURAGED WITH THEIR PLAY; followed by being DISSOLUTIONED WITH THE PRODUCT on the field; and ultimately, it regresses to DAMAGED FAITH IN THE ENTIRE PROGRAM.
It is the coaches‘ job to understand this downward cycle, to stop it and then to turn it around. To turn it around, a coach must have the ability to do so. He needs certain RESOURCES. He needs to REALIZE the problem and RECOGNIZE what it takes to cure it. Then with that knowledge and those resources, he need to go about REVIVAL. This cycle and it’s cure should be indisputable.
Now, the issue IMHO: First, I do not believe there is damaged faith...but if there is, then leadership must not only be held accountable, but it need be gone at the least in significant part. Thus, leadership must determine if the coach (1) can correctly ASSESS the problem and (2) ADAPT to fix the problem (3) because he ACKNOWLEDGES what is need to ADAPT.
Second, It ilay opinion that CMN fails handily with “acknowledge;“ not because of INTRANSIGENCE, not because he is lacking in INTELLIGENCE, but sadly because he woefully INEXPERIENCED because of the task at hand. Football, as in most sports, merely one level up can be a mountain to tall to overcome. And CMN has proven that he was. both unable to recognize the deep need for 4-5 star talent in order to be “FSU anticipated” successful on the field. There were likely more 5 stars on many top flight ACC teams than collectively in the AAC. Worse yet, that lack of “recognition“ has created in and of itself, the going-forward inability to reach the recruiting resources he so desperately needs to ”restore” FSU. It took Coach Diaz one season to “get it.” It took Diaz‘ expansion of the Oklahoma QB model to “see the light” that now every P5 sees. But both of those coaches had D1 experience to begin with. CMN does not. And experience of this type is taught, not caught!
Are you all not tired of seeing Warchant flashes about 2021-22 and even beyond about the plethora of 5 star/ about to be 5 star “potentials” who got FSU offers! How many recipients will be interested in FSU with a skilled captain having but bay-bound experience heading into a tsunami...and he doesn’t even know that word begins with a “t“ let alone the speed of ”protected wind velocity as opposed to open oceanic blasts. So, Warchant staff, please stop looking backwards for blame, fault or the like...players, coaches, admin or otherwise. If the problem persists, the aforementioned cycle has not been broken. There it is in layman’s language. Do not think I am suggesting how it must be fixed. The disposition of a fine man as head coach is miles above my pay grade...but my “cycle-pattern in MHO Is indisputable. So, for the sake of all Of us who bleed G and G...you all are paid to contribute towards getting this restoration task done. FIX IT! Thank you, theduck189.

Quote Reply
Report Edit Delete

• Haha
Reactions: nynole1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News