ADVERTISEMENT

And over on the Gators Board...

Jon_Reed

Veteran Seminole Insider
Jan 2, 2012
Streetsboro, Ohio
...it's a complete MELTDOWN and I can't stop chuckling.

As you know, we have our own "issues" when we do not perform "up to our standards" to say the least right? :) So when the shoe is on the other foot, it's nice to sit back and read the "bitching."

I figured I would share what the Gator fans are crying about and some of the comments on their UF/FSU game thread in the "Inside the Gator" website. Keep in mind, the thread is about 23 pages long. I must hand it to them, their fan base really know how to keep the discussion to one thread. (hint hint :))

Anyways, this is a long post and I'm sorry, but these comments are GOLD and worth laughing over. Grab a beer, sit back and laugh your ass off. These comments are in chronological order and I am strictly coping and pasting:

I'm really nervous already (7:25pm)

Great to start the game off with a personal foul. So undisciplined.

We have some stupid motherf'ers on our team

We can beat anyone with our D. Too bad we can lose to anyone with our O.

I just took some xanax

I've drank 4 beers during the first two drives

Jesus, Treon

If only we had a QB !!!!!!

After that miss to Calloway I'm seriously considering switching to Bourbon

Can't believe I've witnessed the two worst QB's in UF history in the last five years!

Like I've said before TH is the worst QB ever to play at UF for the last 30 years.

gd we're awful

Harris looks like a rodeo clown out there.

The biggest difference between the two teams, FSU can play for a FG in this position. UF can't.

Why has our field looked like dog $hit the last two weeks?

Good lord.... Black label flowing already.

3 YEARS and a cloud of dust. That basically describes the Muschamp era!

Good chance this game ends 3-0

how nice it is to have a kicker

Remember, FSU has the best kicker in the nation, one of the all-time greats: Roberto Aguayo. He can make it from anywhere inside 55 yards.

Our defense will be toast by the middle of the third quarter unless we start making some first downs.

Their kicker seems a little different than ours

You would hope the crappy field would be to our advantage but so far it is our players who are slipping.

Sad when my son and I do high fives for first downs

Well crap, Cook breaks loose

Morrison covering Whitfield down the field? That is a monumental mismatch.

Treon needs to transfer. He is not a contributor on offense. Roll the dice with someone else until Grier comes back. Frank's and Haskins as true freshman are better options.

Okay, this is it. This is where FSU punches Florida in the mouth. The game can be decided right here if Florida doesn't answer.

Kind of coming unglued at the seams here.

Mac already has the look of defeat on his face after that TO by Jimbo. He knows he just doesn't have the players on O and D can only hang in for so long. What a shame. We have talent all over the field but with a qb of Treon's caliber, you just can't compete at this level.

Pretty sad that a 10 point deficit feels like 28.

Ha! He can't even catch the ball coming from center! lol (Treon playing slot WR)

You know what, gotta give them credit on that one. Great play by McGuire.

Well lucky s%^t going Noles way.

Great, that idiot TH is coming back on the field. We should just start using someone else, anyone else. I am so tired of TH!!!

They have 2 much better quarterbacks, if we had Everret Gholston we would win this game. As bad as he is he is way better than Treon Harris

So tired of ACC refs in this series (wrong, it was SEC refs)

Bull is the s%$t

Screw Treon!! He sucks. He might be worst quarterback in Florida history.

It's amazing how the usual backers of TH have disappeared the few weeks. He doesn't look like a gamer to me. He looks like a transfer candidate at best.

First screw you Grier. Then screw you Treon.

Florida's first down draws a round of applause. Then a throwaway pass with no one in the same area code. (from a mod there lol).

Some booing as Harris throws another to who knows who. (lol...another post from a mod)

Calloway didn't even acknowledge Harris on the sidelines. Does that not tell Mac something???

I'm about to cry. I can't watch Treon anymore

Damn do we have to play next week??

Lets see Treon cannot see over the line, dances, cannot throw over the middle, cannot stand in the pocket, happy feet, slow release, cannot make a decision, QB rating tonight of 55. WHY THE H_LL is he still playing??? Were getting out butts kicked! Come on Coach Mac and bench TREON he is crap!!!!!

How are we really this bad?

I'll be disappointed in Mac if Treon takes every snap this game.

Golson should've come to UF.

Treon is awful but I'll be damned if this is the best lemonaid you can make.

You can clearly see the difference in arm talent between these 2 QB's... Maguier can sling it Harris can't his arm strength is very weak

Treon Harris is absolutely pathetic. I hope that he transfers so that Mac doesn't ever have to consider him as an option to start at quarterback again after this season is over. I would rather bet on a pure freshman and give him the reps and experience than to have to watch this sorry excuse of a quarterback ever again.

A safety just knocked Halter on his ass. (they still dont know who James is lol)

Feels like Landon and I are watching a laugh factory, a little shop of horrors. Mood of the press box at the moment.

Well, Callaway just faked that injury... I think.

Callaway's injury works to get UF a FG try here. (comment from a mod...pretty sad we have to fake injuries now)

Im not even watching this halftime show because I cant see Kanell's face. Can't stand the dude

That was embarrassing. (James mowing over the RT)

I wouldn't take forfeit off the table (lol...response for HT adjustments)

I hate Harris, I hate Will Grier, I hate anyone who has messed up this magical season! OK I've vented not going to drink some more.

Treon has to be on the preseason Heisman watch list next year right?

What damn good does 5 receivers do when you're midget QB sees 1 maybe 2? Run The Football

Horrendous recognition. High school QBs can notice when your best WR is uncovered. Treon Harris -worst QB to ever wear the O&B.

anyone who has ever supported Harris should be permanently banned from this board. thank god we don't have to deal with this a..hole anymore, sure he will be processed out, maybe, and I mean maybe, offer him a job as a toilet cleaner at shands

Ok we're on D. Now we have a chance to score.

I'm going to get a rope and hang myself. Treon is a peace of s%#t.

Un--believable. (Aguayo's 51 FG off the upright)

Hey mos, we good because treon is back there, you idiot? (Mos is an "insider" who loves TH)

13 - 0 might as well be 50

3-0 was to much for this offense to overcome

Zero brain

So stupid. Just stupid.

Why even attempt it. Even if it were good, UF would still need two more scores? I don't get that at all. Are you playing not to be shut out?

That's just funny. Worst 10-1 team ever.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue....

The FSU player who blocked the kick literally didn't even leave his feet. (lol)

treon < driskel, Brantley and whoever else combined. I will pay $1M to the UAA if they let me fight this guy one on one because I assure you I would beat. his. ass.

Sometimes I think I'm dreaming when I see Treon dropping back and Hardin kicking. Someone has to be playing a trick on me

Should treon try hypnosis this week?

God Demarcus walker

If you think this is bad wait til next Saturday...thank goodness Saban and Mac are friends or they might win 60-0. Still gonna be a forty point win for Bama though (lol)

The defense is about to quit

We have a kicker that can't kick and a QB that can't throw. Damned if you do damned if you don't.

I've never seen a dumber QB than the one we have taking snaps. Kid doesn't understand the position and how to make smart plays.

Treon is the worst football player that I have ever seen put on a UF uniform, but I'm sorry, the coaching in this game has been inexcusable. Everybody in the entire country that's watch this game knows that Florida does not have a quarterback that's capable of throwing the ball. They made their way down the field by running the ball. Why the would you throw the ball there!?!? Run the ball. Then to cap it off you put the second biggest loser, Hardin, out there to kick a nonsensical field goal!?!? I'm sorry, you guys might think I'm wrong but as far as I'm concerned Mac and Nuss let this team down by not adapting their game plan nearly enough for a player that possesses little to no skill. That's on them and they let the rest of the team down

where's mos? bnb? havill? the halfway house close at 9? if all 3 are not permanently banned from this board I will withhold my donation to UAA. mark you will be hearing about this from the wrong people if you don't you slumlord. (lol...they all liked TH as QB)

This staff inherited the most talented defense in the nation. The offense they are putting out there is embarrassing. They are supposed to be offensive gurus. I call BS. The right hire would have been Tom Herman. Mac/Nuss offense=s#$t

Been in Mexico for 4 weeks, drinking the water, and haven't gotten sick yet.......3 quarters of Treon and Hardin and I'm hugging the toilet..................... (lol)

What a peace of s$#t for ruining our hopes and dreams. I'm done with him too. (in reference to Grier)

I may have been drunk all year, but im not stupid, and I'm withholding $1M until treon is canned.

My seven year old just said, " I can't watch this anymore dad, this offense is ugly, shut out is embarrassing" lol (lol...smart kid)

Treon will celebrate after the game with a blunt.

God my blood boils seeing Treon just walk around like he doesn't care. Kid is not a leader.

This is comical now. Go ahead and punt on first down if you are Florida and hope the defense and special teams can create something for you.

Swindle in the swamp 2 starring FSU (lol)

Good news. SECCG tickets are going to be dirt cheap! (lmao)

"The Ugliest Game Ever Played in the Swamp" I was there.

Treon reminds me of Buckwheat from the Little Rascals with his scared eyes.

We will score -10 points against bama lol

I'm going to go throw up.

War Chant ringing hollow in the stands of Ben Hill Griffin. (nice...they noticed)

If butterteeth has any balls...he would put in backup qb....but...hell no..lets roll with this snakefag treon. (butterteeth lol...I like Swamp Donkey better)

How quickly the "fans" turn

I'm pissed at Grier for being a moron, Robinson for being a selfish immature kid, Treon just because he is terrible, Mac because why can't u make a change at QB when you can't get any worse, the offense for just being flat out terrible.

Losing is one thing, but this is much worse. It's like knowing you are going to get sacked if you do something, then you do it, get sacked, and wonder why it happened. It's like banging your head against a wall for hours. Who cares who the backup is, any idiot would try them out.

Oh yeah....I'll take your idiot and raise you a moron..... You are a Moran!! Lol internet s%$t talk is stupid. E-muscles are stupid. We are both being childish. Sorry I'm pissed my Gators are getting raped.

Defense should beat the sh|t out of Gary Coleman (Treon) so he won't be able to play next week.

If i was CJM I wouldnt shake his hand after that BS (post game handshake with JF)

When you personally attack someone IE name calling on an Internet message board, it is completely different than being at a bar doing the same s%#t lol. It's childish. I'm guilty of it. We just need to take a step back and realize how stupid it is. Regardless of how off base and uninformed your opinion may be. (2 posters going at each other lol)

/end of their thread

I haven't laughed so hard in my life reading all the excuses, bitching, whining, complaining. $10 bucks well spent!

Man it's great to whip that arse and I look forward to doing it next year also!

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News