ADVERTISEMENT

And you thought YOU had a bad girlfriend once...

BelemNole

Veteran Seminole Insider
Mar 29, 2002
Roseville, CA
Newly released text messages appear to detail how a Massachusetts teen encouraged her online boyfriend to kill himself.

"Everyone will be sad for a while but they will get over it and move on," 18-year-old Michelle Carter texted boyfriend Conrad Roy III in reference to him dying by suicide.
The messages, released Friday by the Bristol County District Attorney's Office and obtained by The Huffington Post appear to show Carter encouraging her then-boyfriend to kill himself.

Roy, 18, was found dead July 13, 2014, inside his truck at a parking lot, where he used a combustion engine to induce carbon monoxide poisoning. Carter has been charged with involuntary manslaughter in the teen's death.

'You Have To Just Do It'

The texts appear to show that Carter not only encouraged Roy to take his life, but even helped him figure out the best methods to do so.

"You have to just do it," she texted him, according to the documents. "You have everything you need. There is no way you can fail. Tonight is the night. It's now or never."

When Roy expressed hesitancy at going through with his plan, Carter sent him text messages expressing her frustration.

"You always say you're gonna do it, but you never do," she texted. "I just want to make sure tonight is the real thing."

link

Hope she goes away for a long time..........and I hope some big, ugly, and hairy dyke makes her lick her hairy & stinky clam 3 times a day for the rest of her life.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
I thought mine was psycho when she threatened to call the police saying I hit her because she thought I lost her camera. On second thought, she was psycho - just on a lower level.

Reactions: Urban Cryer
In many ways, she is about as depraved and psychotic as the 1% of the 1% when you read those texts and then see all the attention whoring she did afterwards.

Was it really a girl? I remember reading a story about an older guy with a family and all posing as a young girl convincing people to kill themselves. His name was, falcon, or something like that. I believe he got arrested for it, but like another poster stated, charges didn't stick. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Lesson 1: avoid crazy bitches like the plague. If you see ONE EPISODE of truly crazy behavior, run like a scalded dog. So many options out there that are far better. Not worth the drama, hassle or potential risks.

So, really, attempted suicide is illegal ... I can't see someone being charged with a crime if they're successful.

The point of making it illegal is to punish those that help of encourage and to get help for those that try and fail. If it wasn't a crime those that failed wouldn't be forced to get help, it would be "next time for sure" on steroids..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT