ADVERTISEMENT

Any extra Peach Bowl tix?

balognole

Contributor
Jan 28, 2004
Just found out the wife and I will be in ATL for NYE, so of course I'm gonna try and make the game while there. I'm finding lots of good deals online, but last time I tried buying tix online (Gator Bowl vs. WVU - BB's last game) I got burned.

Figured I'd check here first before committing elsewhere. Anyone got 2 extra tickets they are unable to use and would be willing to sell to a couple of fellow Noles? Thanks!

Just found out the wife and I will be in ATL for NYE, so of course I'm gonna try and make the game while there. I'm finding lots of good deals online, but last time I tried buying tix online (Gator Bowl vs. WVU - BB's last game) I got burned.

Figured I'd check here first before committing elsewhere. Anyone got 2 extra tickets they are unable to use and would be willing to sell to a couple of fellow Noles? Thanks!

You can buy tix directly from the FSU ticket office if you're concerned about getting burned online.

Also can use will call pickup at the stadium if you get from FSU.

Gotcha. I guess maybe I'm being a little frugal since I'm finding better tix than what is available for cheaper than face value online. Very tempting.

Gotcha. I guess maybe I'm being a little frugal since I'm finding better tix than what is available for cheaper than face value online. Very tempting.
I have 4 total. Will sell you 2 for $50/each($150/face value). They are 2nd row upper level sideline fsu side(sec 326). If you are interested my phone# is 4049181797. I live in Atlanta and fsu alum.

@noleology keep me posted! I will let you know if I end up going another route.

@ATLNOLE4 sounds like a great deal. I'll let you know by tomorrow if I'm interested. But I don't wanna promise just yet, so by all means if someone else offers you, don't hold out for me. Thanks for the offer!

I will post tomorrow if 2 back out....I will send you my phone number and we can meet outside the dome. they are upper level 50 yd line on the nole side

@noleology keep me posted! I will let you know if I end up going another route.

@ATLNOLE4 sounds like a great deal. I'll let you know by tomorrow if I'm interested. But I don't wanna promise just yet, so by all means if someone else offers you, don't hold out for me. Thanks for the offer!
sent a PM with number

I have 4 total. Will sell you 2 for $50/each($150/face value). They are 2nd row upper level sideline fsu side(sec 326). If you are interested my phone# is 4049181797. I live in Atlanta and fsu alum.

I found a pair! Thanks again for the reply/offer. Go Noles!

Do u still have the tickets for two for 50?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT