ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody else have some crazy relatives?

most of my mother in laws side is crazy. One uncle was in the USMC and is an expert archer and rifle shot. He then was a stuntman for years before injuries ended that career. Then he went to prison for smuggling guns into Mexico. He's a thief and con man. The other uncle is a conspiracy dude. the Masons are behind everything. He did time in prison in the 60s when they did experiments with LSD on prisoners.

Wife's cousin from that side had a great career with a pharm company. Her and her hubby had crazy divorce and now she's flying all over the place and posting pics of herself everywhere. I really think she may be a high class hooker cause nobody seems to know exactly what she does for a living.

Mother in law is kinda goofy but a good person but the rest of her family is certifiable.

Yes, some of my family is the extremely fundamentalist Crazy Pentecostal Christian type who believe everything is spirit controlled. For example, when I was little my aunt convinced my Mom to throw out a Frog thing I had made in school because frog's are known to be houses for demons. She threw out all the beauty and the beast dolls her daughter had since she was having nightmares and demons hide in scary faces and prey on children.

When Hurricane Hermine went through NC recently she went on a rant about how it was a demonically controlled storm and the Devil was simply mad at North Carolina for passing the bathroom bill and was attacking them. Likewise when Hurricane Katrina went through New Orleans, it was divine judgment from God.

Then in a conversation about Donald Trump recently, she claims that it was prophesied in 2011 that God was going to install Donald Trump as President to save our country and return it back to the ways of God and destroy the evil of Islam once and for all. In addition, all the politicians are mad because the Illuminati run everything, but they weren't able to control the will of God on installing Donald Trump and so they're doing everything they can to attack him, even making up fake news about Russia but they can't beat God. When I asked her if God had also installed Obama, she said no, because it was obvious he was a Muslim.

I finally blocked her on facebook, but she would constantly jump into any threads I had that were liberal leaning and tell me that science can't be trusted and she knew that I "researched" things, but since I had been led astray by the devil my research couldn't be trusted.

So yeah, she's the looniest of them, but the rest are somewhere near that on the crazy scale.

Yes, some of my family is the extremely fundamentalist Crazy Pentecostal Christian type who believe everything is spirit controlled. For example, when I was little my aunt convinced my Mom to throw out a Frog thing I had made in school because frog's are known to be houses for demons. She threw out all the beauty and the beast dolls her daughter had since she was having nightmares and demons hide in scary faces and prey on children.

When Hurricane Hermine went through NC recently she went on a rant about how it was a demonically controlled storm and the Devil was simply mad at North Carolina for passing the bathroom bill and was attacking them. Likewise when Hurricane Katrina went through New Orleans, it was divine judgment from God.

Then in a conversation about Donald Trump recently, she claims that it was prophesied in 2011 that God was going to install Donald Trump as President to save our country and return it back to the ways of God and destroy the evil of Islam once and for all. In addition, all the politicians are mad because the Illuminati run everything, but they weren't able to control the will of God on installing Donald Trump and so they're doing everything they can to attack him, even making up fake news about Russia but they can't beat God. When I asked her if God had also installed Obama, she said no, because it was obvious he was a Muslim.

I finally blocked her on facebook, but she would constantly jump into any threads I had that were liberal leaning and tell me that science can't be trusted and she knew that I "researched" things, but since I had been led astray by the devil my research couldn't be trusted.

So yeah, she's the looniest of them, but the rest are somewhere near that on the crazy scale.

532a6fa9fdbc4a770b71a5ceee1ef1e2.jpg

Reactions: vevois23
My craziest is without any seed of doubt my eldest 1st cousin on my dad's side... All I can say is its a good thing he is currently doing life in prison. The worst he used to do to us is call 911 saying that our house was on fire or that my sister had a gun and was trying to kill my brother (all because my mom would not let him in our house so he would go to a pay phone and do that).

Unfortunately his mischievous ways did not stop there as he became a hard core degeanerate criminal. I will link a story about attacking his attorneys (if your form Pinellas County you might remember this) also some of his arrests and other stuff. You can look up his other charges on your own if you want... He has a long rap sheet. He is a despicable human being.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...te-accused-of-attacking-his-attorneys/1048821

https://www.policearrests.com/arrests/roderick_clark_id_4186946.html

https://casetext.com/case/clark-v-state-736

https://casetext.com/case/clark-v-cole

most of my mother in laws side is crazy. One uncle was in the USMC and is an expert archer and rifle shot. He then was a stuntman for years before injuries ended that career. Then he went to prison for smuggling guns into Mexico. He's a thief and con man. The other uncle is a conspiracy dude. the Masons are behind everything. He did time in prison in the 60s when they did experiments with LSD on prisoners.

Wife's cousin from that side had a great career with a pharm company. Her and her hubby had crazy divorce and now she's flying all over the place and posting pics of herself everywhere. I really think she may be a high class hooker cause nobody seems to know exactly what she does for a living.

Mother in law is kinda goofy but a good person but the rest of her family is certifiable.

Pic of Wife's cousin per Locker Room rules please

Reactions: YogiNole
My craziest is without any seed of doubt my eldest 1st cousin on my dad's side... All I can say is its a good thing he is currently doing life in prison. The worst he used to do to us is call 911 saying that our house was on fire or that my sister had a gun and was trying to kill my brother (all because my mom would not let him in our house so he would go to a pay phone and do that).

Unfortunately his mischievous ways did not stop there as he became a hard core degeanerate criminal. I will link a story about attacking his attorneys (if your form Pinellas County you might remember this) also some of his arrests and other stuff. You can look up his other charges on your own if you want... He has a long rap sheet. He is a despicable human being.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...te-accused-of-attacking-his-attorneys/1048821

https://www.policearrests.com/arrests/roderick_clark_id_4186946.html

https://casetext.com/case/clark-v-state-736

https://casetext.com/case/clark-v-cole

He should go by Lance more often. Might help to straighten him out.

Reactions: peezy28
I have a cousin that is just a habitual liar. The worst one, so far, is that he used to be a frequent on a football message board and would go on and on about being special forces, the missions he would go on that were "confidential" but he'd give the most lucid details about them.

After a certain amount of time though, other people on that message board started investigating and called him out on his lies. He got so angry that he's just disappeared from the face of the earth. No social media, no contact and definitely not going anywhere near that message board.

Such a shame, kinda liked him when we were growing up, even though I knew I couldn't trust about 80% of what he said.

I have a cousin that is just a habitual liar. The worst one, so far, is that he used to be a frequent on a football message board and would go on and on about being special forces, the missions he would go on that were "confidential" but he'd give the most lucid details about them.

After a certain amount of time though, other people on that message board started investigating and called him out on his lies. He got so angry that he's just disappeared from the face of the earth. No social media, no contact and definitely not going anywhere near that message board.

Such a shame, kinda liked him when we were growing up, even though I knew I couldn't trust about 80% of what he said.

Remind me what your cousin's handle was.

I used to know where there was the full "stolen valor" documentation about all that. It compared his actual duties to the claims that he made, had photos of records, etc. That was a while ago though...

Reactions: GoNolesTX
My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15 year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy – the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15 year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy – the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.
Instant Classic!!! Old school LR!

Reactions: billanole

LOL :D

well I didn't think I really had much to contribute. I think my entire family would be someone's crazy uncle, but in context we're all about the same. Until @peezy28 mentioned "life in prison..." We do have one inlaw who is back in after violating parole in the dumbest way possible. Forgetting to keep the tracker on.

My inlaws aren't as bad but they have similar political views and think all left leaners are from the anti-Christ. It's sad because I USED to be very conservative but have become more moderate over the years. I say nothing at all when they talk politics. I try to keep the peace.

None on my side of the family, but I don't know many extended beyond my first cousins. Problem with most of both sides of the family living 100s + miles away.

I do know a number of them who have perpetually made bad life decisions, but not necessarily "crazy"

Based on some threads recently, I would like to edit my response. I have a cousin who is a science denier. Even more odd he has a degree in mechanical engineering. Although he did go to school at TAMU.

My wife has an uncle in prison who is crazy and will never get out ( repeat offender pedofile stuff).

When her grandmother died a few years ago they had one of those slide shows going on at the wake. They had his school picture come up from when he was in like middle school. He looked crazy as hell even at that young of an age.

I love this thread...really. Does anybody not have one or two "cray cray" folks in the fold? Tum on now, be earnest and true. My crowd has had some routinely thru the years since we landed in Maryland in 1655... nuts.

what makes him a science denier?

Ill bite. In the last month I have seen him try to argue
1) he is a flat earther
2) has tried to debate carbon dating as a non-existent sham
3) He refuses to even accept any of the climate change science. That it is all fake, conspiracy theory, etc.

I haven't heard his take on landing on the moon, but I can guess. Those are the 3 simple but fairly indicator topics. Based on that, to me, its driven by he position of faith and political stances, which are also fairly extreme. People can fall on the wrong side of the majority position for topics, thats perfectly acceptable to disagree. But when you fall on the wrong side of every topic, well.....

Oh, forgot about his position on "alternative lifestyles". Trying to be mindful in my response tone to not get the thread locked.

I forgot to mention that one of ole "Lance" Clark's 911 calls ended up with swat team and hostage negotiaters at our front door... This one was when he said my sister had a gun and was going to kill us all then herself...

Compared to this thread, my answer would be no. But my dad is one of 10 kids and I am one of 30 cousins. So yeah there are a few nutbars sprinkled in there. Especially funny is the far left and far right political ends of the spectrum that exist and they come out in force at family events (weddings, reunions, FB posts, etc)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT