ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone play Wordle? It's kind of FSU day on Wordle

I have been playing it for 29 days and I’m on a streak of 29 (kind of hard not to get the answer right). I got it in 3 at 2:00 am this morning (couldn’t sleep). First thing I thought of when I solved it was Warchant.

Does anybody have a strategy for this game? I have 3 words that use 15 different letters. I either reveal what letters are in the word or I eliminate letters.

I have been playing it for 29 days and I’m on a streak of 29 (kind of hard not to get the answer right). I got it in 3 at 2:00 am this morning (couldn’t sleep). First thing I thought of when I solved it was Warchant.

Does anybody have a strategy for this game? I have 3 words that use 15 different letters. I either reveal what letters are in the word or I eliminate letters.
A lot of people use "ATONE" as their first choice.

Reactions: Random_John

I use ADIEU to try to get some vowels. Although knowing one vowel and no consonants is not very helpful, as often happens.

I start with the word “adieu.” Gets me all the vowels but one. Then, depending upon what that yields, I try the word “storm” or “stony”
That usually has me good to go for solving it in 3 tries. Of course, sometimes I’ll have the right strategy (meaning 4 of 5 letters in the right order) but the wrong consonant. That might take 5-6 tries then

what do you think the locker room should be?
Locker Room description says "Movies, music, television or anything not related to sports or politics is fair game here.", but apparently that irks some folks for whatever reason. Some people just can't be happy. Whatever.

Reactions: BCNoles16
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT