ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone want a horse?

AllNoles

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2002
Tallahassee
My girlfriend needs to get rid of her horse. She’s had him at a friends for a few years but they are moving. He’s older but sweet. He needs a place to retire to. If anyone has land and wants a free horse to roam on it, let me know.

My girlfriend needs to get rid of her horse. She’s had him at a friends for a few years but they are moving. He’s older but sweet. He needs a place to retire to. If anyone has land and wants a free horse to roam on it, let me know.
My buddy says they used to have horses. That was when his kids were around to ride them. Now he says they have pasture pets.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
My buddy says they used to have horses. That was when his kids were around to ride them. Now he says they have pasture pets.
That is basically true. Honestly he’s older and not really rideable anymore. Has some minor health issues. He truly does just need a place to roam and look good. Not a good animal for someone who rides but perfect for someone who wants to give him a place to live out his years. I’m just trying to help her find him something.

No glue factory close by?
That would not end well for Allnoles.

Reactions: billanole
That is basically true. Honestly he’s older and not really rideable anymore. Has some minor health issues. He truly does just need a place to roam and look good. Not a good animal for someone who rides but perfect for someone who wants to give him a place to live out his years. I’m just trying to help her find him something.

That would not end well for Allnoles.
How much a year does a horse cost a person?

Where is he located? We have some pastures we are renting but the guy probably wouldn't mind having your horse around. He keeps donkeys for guarding against dogs and coyotes. This is in Jackson County

Reactions: billanole
Translation: Would anyone like a “thing” that just sucks money and time out of your life, but which provides little or no pleasure or other benefits?

Good luck brother.

https://www.sbs.com.au/food/recipes/horse-rump-tataki

3f0cfd5022fe3b24db1de700c4814456--horse-meat-horses.jpg

7S6p41jrL9-2.png

Reactions: dmm5157 and cmanole
Where is he located? We have some pastures we are renting but the guy probably wouldn't mind having your horse around. He keeps donkeys for guarding against dogs and coyotes. This is in Jackson County
He’s in Tally so close.

This place is south of Atlanta http://www.noahs-ark.org we visit there a few times a year. I know they have horses...

Noah's Ark Animal Sanctuary is a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Educational Sanctuary for exotic animals as well as farm animals. We also rehab 100's of animals yearly through our Wildlife Rehabilitation Program. We're located at 712 L G Griffin Road, Locust Grove, Georgia 30248.

With over 1,500 animals, you can imagine that our veterinary costs and food costs run high. It costs approximately $33,000 per month to feed and care for the animals here at Noah's Ark Animal Sanctuary.

A guy was driving past a field one day when he noticed a beautiful horse in one of the fields.

Hoping to buy the horse, the guy stopped and offered the @AllNoles $500 for it.

Hal said, "Sorry, he's not for sale. He doesn't look too good."

The guy said, "He looks just fine. Tell you what, I'll give you $1,000 for him."

Hal again said, "Sorry, he's not for sale. He doesn't look too good."

The guy now really wanted the horse and so increased his offer to $1,500.

Hal said, "Well, he doesn't look so good but if you want him that much he's yours."

So the guy bought the horse and took him home.

The next day he returned to the farm, hopping mad. He shouted at Hal, "Hey, you cheated me! You sold me a blind horse!"

Hal calmly said, "I told you he didn't look too good, didn't I?

Last edited:
What's the difference between praying in church and praying at the racetrack?

At the track you really mean it.
———————
What do you call a horse that lives next door to you?

A neigh-bor

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT