ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone watching Big Brother?

atlseminole

Star Player
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
I know, I know...it's garbage television. It's my summertime guilty pleasure though.
Audrey may be playing the worst game ever. She and Jason need to go ASAP. Couldn't be happier with Da'Vonne's eviction last night.

I read that as ......."Da'Vonne's execution last night"...........................and got a little excited.

If they started utilizing capital punishment with all these idiots on these reality shows then I think I'd start watching them for the first time. Fleecing the herd!!!!!

I know, I know...it's garbage television. It's my summertime guilty pleasure though.
Audrey may be playing the worst game ever. She and Jason need to go ASAP. Couldn't be happier with Da'Vonne's eviction last night.
If there was someone playing worse than Audreyit was Davonne. Did they ever explain why she picked those three to not vote? Also her speech was horrible. The scare tactics backfired.

Yeah I woefully admit to watching this too... Audrey/Alvin will get far in the game I feel like she will be pushed by producers because of her situation.

It wouldn't have mattered who she picked even her ally James voted for her. She just didn't know how to play it. She could have gotten Liz on her side if she didn't try scare tactics and if she didn't call everyone cowards.

But I wanted Da'vonne gone for 1 reason and 1 reason only... SHE HAS A FRICKIN 7 MONTH OLD BABY GO HOME AND BE A MOTHER FOR CHRISTS SAKE..

All extra trying to act like Tamar Braxton stuff on TV was make us look bad LOL.

Yep, was glad Da was ousted last night. I really don't understand her who "cowards" thing. I don't think there is a fear to get rid of Audrey. I think they know they can get rid of Audrey later and this was a better opportunity to get rid of someone on the other side of the votes. What I don't understand is why they didn't put up Jason instead of Meg. Either way you get rid of someone on the other side and you don't sweat which one goes. Weird.

It'll be interesting to see who Austin and Vanessa nominate. I can't get a handle on who is aligned with who at this point. I still can't get over how bad Audrey's game is....seriously the worst ever. Also, what's up with dentist John's Bobcat Goldthwait impersonation?

The show has really gotten lame. I watch it because of wife and nothing on during summer.

The "twists" are becoming comical and anyone could play the perfect game but the producers can just screw you over. If they choose.

Austin is a smart dude, the way he got meg nominated instead of Liz was well played.

Clay/Shellie are in trouble soon as they are obvious tandem now.

Some really pathetic players this season.

Reactions: peezy28
After the first two episodes, I pegged Audrey and Da'Vonne as the two that should go first with how they were playing the game from the start. There are a few others like Jason, James and Jace that were also starting to play to aggressive too fast. We they were entertaining the idea of backdooring Audrey week one a few houseguests said they didn't want to vote her out too early because they didn't want people to think they were targeting her because of her background. I don't have a favorite yet, but I have about 6 I would like to see evicted. I cant stand people that yell at the diary camera. John has to go with that annoying voice of his.

Reactions: peezy28
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT