ADVERTISEMENT

Apple event today. Another bag of meh.

GbrNole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Mar 29, 2002
It’s amazing how much they can say about so little innovation.

IPhone 13 finally returns battery life to the levels i get from my 11 Pro Max. Yay! 😂

Did they actually build on iOS this time or did they just give the animojis more features?

"Gotta keep all those teenage girls' attention before they get distracted by important things." - Apple execs

• Haha
Reactions: GbrNole
Did they actually build on iOS this time or did they just give the animojis more features?

"Gotta keep all those teenage girls' attention before they get distracted by important things." - Apple execs
They actually announced ios 15 at their last circle jerk.

i think the most useful thing in ios 15 is you can send an invite to people using android and pc’s to join a FaceTime chat.

They actually announced ios 15 at their last circle jerk.

i think the most useful thing in ios 15 is you can send an invite to people using android and pc’s to join a FaceTime chat.
Lol I refuse to believe that Apple has allowed other company's products to be more compatible with theirs 😂

Lol I refuse to believe that Apple has allowed other company's products to be more compatible with theirs 😂
It’s really there. Of course, it can only be initiated from an iPhone or other apple device.

Reactions: Dhersh
Gotta love prior generation Samsung technology with an Apple stamp. The only thing they are really doing that matters is starting their own foundrys which is huge. They need plant roots back in Taiwan.

Reactions: Spenser1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT