ADVERTISEMENT

Are UFO's real?

I think almost all scientists believe there is life elsewhere in the universe.

The question is if it's flying around our planet and getting spotted by Navy pilots. :)
Possible. I would hope there are more intelligent life forms out there than what is being displayed on this planet capable of that.

If they are intelligent life forms and are coming here to do recon or whatever, why would they have bright lights all over their crafts to be seen? Because that doesn't sound too intelligent to me.

Reactions: GeddyLee09
I have met a few aliens while patronizing the Phyrst and Fred's Backdoor Lounge.
The female aliens always looked better at closing time. I think it was an ongoing alcohol out of this world experience. The stars kept aligning so to speak. :)

If they are intelligent life forms and are coming here to do recon or whatever, why would they have bright lights all over their crafts to be seen? Because that doesn't sound too intelligent to me.
This is the part I wonder about too. If they have the technology to fly billions of miles to find us why do they need lights? All that tech to design space craft and they cant master night vision technology?

If aliens are out there and can get here they are so far more advanced than us they will wipe humans out faster than you can wipe your butt. I don't see why people are so anxious to find them. They wont be friendly. And if they are once they see how messed up we are that will quickly change.

Reactions: BrianNole777
I don't dismiss the possibility. I believe it's arrogant to think we are/can be the only life forms out there.
Of course they are out there but I think we are way too primitive and stupid for them. They wont come here unless there is a resource they need. At that point we will be bugs to them.

My dad encouraged me to pay attention to UFOs and ready about them starting in the ‘70’s.

Around about 10 years ago, near Havre de Grace, my husband and I saw this thing that appeared in front of us on the road and then quickly vanished.

I have no idea what it was, but there’s definitely something out there. But, I don’t worry about it these days.

My dad encouraged me to pay attention to UFOs and ready about them starting in the ‘70’s.

Around about 10 years ago, near Havre de Grace, my husband and I saw this thing that appeared in front of us on the road and then quickly vanished.

I have no idea what it was, but there’s definitely something out there. But, I don’t worry about it these days.
Havre de Grace is near Aberdeen Proving Grounds. Odd stuff goes on there.

Reactions: bcherod

I know a retired sheriff that swears he saw a UFO in the 1970's near my house. It was an undeveloped field back then.

I can't remember exactly how he described it but he said lights were swirving back and forth in the air for a few minutes then disappeared.

It wasn't a plane, he said.

Maybe there just dropping recon droids off to get eyes on us!

There report back could look something like this;

Chief, we have nothing to worry about on earth, according to climate activist earth only has 10 years left for human kind, but that was 2 years ago it was revealed so now it’s more like 8 years

The idiot leaders are seemingly anxious to start world war 3 at any moment

I say we wait at let the so called human species go at it and wipe themselves out
We can save tons of laser ammo

Only bad part is they will completely destroy the beautiful planet earth at the same time, which is what they have been doing a bit at a time over the course of years

Ps, add more pulsating lights to our drones it seems to confuse the species

Maybe there just dropping recon droids off to get eyes on us!

There report back could look something like this;

Chief, we have nothing to worry about on earth, according to climate activist earth only has 10 years left for human kind, but that was 2 years ago it was revealed so now it’s more like 8 years

The idiot leaders are seemingly anxious to start world war 3 at any moment

I say we wait at let the so called human species go at it and wipe themselves out
We can save tons of laser ammo

Only bad part is they will completely destroy the beautiful planet earth at the same time, which is what they have been doing a bit at a time over the course of years

Ps, add more pulsating lights to our drones it seems to confuse the species
You could also add population will die on its own due to lowering birth rates, man made pathogens escaping and killing everyone or the ice age if climate change ends up being a hoax.

I know a retired sheriff that swears he saw a UFO in the 1970's near my house. It was an undeveloped field back then.

I can't remember exactly how he described it but he said lights were swirving back and forth in the air for a few minutes then disappeared.

It wasn't a plane, he said.
Think about this. The first airplane flight was in 1901 or 08 depending on what version you believe. Less than 50 years later they developed one of the fastest and highest flying aircraft ever built the SR-71. In the next 20 years we flew in space and went to the moon. In the 20 years after that we built a space shuttle, stealth aircraft and self flying drones.

I'm sure people throughout the last hundred years saw plenty of stuff and had no clue what it was. I'm not saying they aren't there but there lots of stuff flying around that most don't understand even today.

Reactions: F4Gary
Think about this. The first airplane flight was in 1901 or 08 depending on what version you believe. Less than 50 years later they developed one of the fastest and highest flying aircraft ever built the SR-71. In the next 20 years we flew in space and went to the moon. In the 20 years after that we built a space shuttle, stealth aircraft and self flying drones.

I'm sure people throughout the last hundred years saw plenty of stuff and had no clue what it was. I'm not saying they aren't there but there lots of stuff flying around that most don't understand even today.
Someone out there is breaking gravity with some of the maneuvers of these vehicles caught on tape and it sure as hell isn't us.

Someone out there is breaking gravity with some of the maneuvers of these vehicles caught on tape and it sure as hell isn't us.
Maybe. I look at it like this. If we were flying Mach 3 or more in the SR71 in 1960 how far have we come since then? I'm not saying its not true but I'm not convinced its not us either. The thing is if they are here and decide they want us gone we are gone like bug spray on bees.

Reactions: F4Gary
Maybe. I look at it like this. If we were flying Mach 3 or more in the SR71 in 1960 how far have we come since then? I'm not saying its not true but I'm not convinced its not us either. The thing is if they are here and decide they want us gone we are gone like bug spray on bees.
There are so many obstacles to deep space travel. Gravity, propulsion and radiation to name a few. Maybe they are able to travel in multiple dimensions like Mathew McConaughey in a Back Hole? 🤣 If there is an advanced society able to achieve this, prior to a few years ago I had my doubts, chances are their interest is more align with a scientific curiosity than a militaristic take over. It wasn't that I did not believe with the vastness of space that life could not exist somewhere. I questioned if they had the understanding to travel across space and actually getting lucky enough to find us. If they are have figured out all the hurdles, chances are they are more advanced from us than we are from the caveman. When the government started opening up on this subject, I found it all fascinating.

There are so many obstacles to deep space travel. Gravity, propulsion and radiation to name a few. Maybe they are able to travel in multiple dimensions like Mathew McConaughey in a Back Hole? 🤣 If there is an advanced society able to achieve this, prior to a few years ago I had my doubts, chances are their interest is more align with a scientific curiosity than a militaristic take over. It wasn't that I did not believe with the vastness of space that life could not exist somewhere. I questioned if they had the understanding to travel across space and actually getting lucky enough to find us. If they are have figured out all the hurdles, chances are they are more advanced from us than we are from the caveman. When the government started opening up on this subject, I found it all fascinating.
Normally when a society discovers a new land it ends bad for the population that was discovered.

And then after all that they accidentally turn on their big bright lights for us to gawk at.....oops.

And then after all that they accidentally turn on their big bright lights for us to gawk at.....oops.
That is Spielberg. Most of what they are showing looks like a Tic Tac rather than your Hollywood saucer with lights flashing.

Normally when a society discovers a new land it ends bad for the population that was discovered.
We only know our normal. The best part of all this is we become a very small piece in a big universe. We are no longer the great planet destroyers we think we are and Al Gore sheds a tear.

And what is wrong with the Borg?

images

Reactions: GeddyLee09
I kind of hope they're NOT real.

I feel like if aliens start showing up then the apocalypse is near...

Are extraterrestrial beings mentioned in the Bible?

I’m not saying there out there or not, but you mentioned the apocalypse

The Bible is clear on what is to happen in the future concerning the apocalypse and I don’t recollect any mention of aliens being involved

But I believe God created the heavens and the earth, and clearly I am not God so I have no idea if they exist or not

Reactions: seminoleed
I kind of hope they're NOT real.

I feel like if aliens start showing up then the apocalypse is near...
Something clearly has shown up and been doing so for a while. With the vastness of space it is harder to conceive than something has found us more than there is higher intelligent life out there. Imagine someone padding a row boat from California and another from Australia and meeting in the middle of the Pacific ocean. The only exception here is space is infinitely bigger. Your odds of ever meeting are close to zero and yet we have documented proof that something has show up. It is more amazing than apocalyptic. For all we know this UAPs could be unmanned and the ones who sent them out could have died out long before we even existed. Just thinking of the vastness of space understandably creates a lot of cynicism on this topic and if not for military documentation, I would easily dismiss all this as a hoax.

I haven't seen anywhere that this guy has been to Groom Lake and actually seen this stuff.
We have too many offices and agencies with long names and titles...
Yep. Those all get the attention of people but they are all just acronyms. Like I said earlier, if these guys had real access to programs like that and spilled the beans then they are off to Kansas here soon.

It's getting real.

"But during his time on the UAP task force, Mr Grusch says he was refused access to a materials recovery programme that included physical evidence of crafts."

Right. So you were refused access to a program yet you know what was in those programs because someone told you about it. Sure. So not only did you disclose classified info so did a bunch of others that work at these agencies? I just call bullshit now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT