ADVERTISEMENT

Aslan's Friend

Tin Man Nole

Freshman
Gold Member
Jun 8, 2018
Panama City
It amazes me the crying that goes on here by grown people getting their feelings hurt. It is apparent you have too much time on your hands. Panama City, Callaway, Mexico Beach, and the rest of the area where I live was flattened by a category 5 Hurricane almost 6 months ago and a lot of people me included lost everything they own. So put your grown up underwear on and use some of that raw emotion to come over here and find a way to help people... aka feeding the people whose families are still living in tents 6 months later. Do I agree with everything Corey and Aslan say? No, but when my old facebook memories show up every day I realize I do not even agree with myself half the time. It has been a few tough months in my community and the show Corey and Aslan do (on days when they decide to work) has been a really bright spot.

Aslan, your buddy from ESPN has flawed logic. When the man says things like "I know FSU beat LSU and Purdue early in the season but those teams are different teams now, implying FSU is exactly the same team and also praising the Zags for beating Duke at the beginning of the season. That being said sports Analyst are like meteorologist (probably less formal education I would imagine) they can pretty much say whatever they want within reason, be right or wrong, and they are still doing their job. They are not presenting facts. I think people miss the point and context of the job. I was just proud one of the guys on our show can get an ESPN analyst on the show.

Corey, I almost lost my mind when they resigned Leonard Hamilton. I was wrong too. If you see how much we pay Hamilton compared to the other elite programs in NCAA basketball we get a lot more than we pay for...

Coach Taggart, I would rather support a football team where you go 0-12, than a football team with that bad man (Jimbo) is coaching.

Look around people there are so many more reasons to be happy than mad. Corey and Aslan love the Noles, so you disagree sometimes, get over it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News