ADVERTISEMENT

Away Game Tickets

spencerklly

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2018
Jacksonville
When are these usually sent out? I ordered some for the Clemson game... first time doing so through the boosters.

I've been to Clemson once in 1992. The great Charlie comeback.

Try to get seats away from the FSU section if have dizziness, fear of heights, or balance issues.

Because holy hell that upper deck is up there lol.

Reactions: GaCracker

Try to get seats away from the FSU section if have dizziness, fear of heights, or balance issues.

We usually sit in the lower level, but I didn’t want to drop 500 plus a seat this year. We were 30 yard line 20 rows up for 200 a seat in 2013.

You are not kidding Spencerklly. I had a seat in the top row, seat closest to the edge, northeast corner for the 1995 game. I have a fear of heights and was afraid to move the entire game. Steepest stadium stands I have ever been to.

Reactions: GaCracker
You are not kidding Spencerklly. I had a seat in the top row, seat closest to the edge, northeast corner for the 1995 game. I have a fear of heights and was afraid to move the entire game. Steepest stadium stands I have ever been to.
I just looked and saw that the tickets I received from FSU ticket office are in the very top row. I told my wife and she was not thrilled to hear that. Probably going to have to buy seats lower off secondary market now.

Reactions: NoleDude1990
I just looked and saw that the tickets I received from FSU ticket office are in the very top row. I told my wife and she was not thrilled to hear that. Probably going to have to buy seats lower off secondary market now.
I went ahead and bought some in the lower level. My wife wouldn’t care if we weren’t bring our 4 year old

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT