ADVERTISEMENT

Be careful confronting people who fart in stores!

West Duval Nole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Dec 16, 2013
Jacksonville, FL
DANIA BEACH, Fla. - A Florida woman faces an aggravated assault charge after authorities say she passed gas in line at a dollar store and pulled a knife on a man who complained about it.

Citing a Broward Sheriff's Office report, the Miami Herald reports 37-year-old Shanetta Yvette Wilson passed gas while waiting in line at a Dollar General on Sunday and upset a nearby customer. The report says the offended customer and Wilson then got into an argument "in reference to the defendant farting loudly."

It says Wilson then pulled a small folding knife out of her purse and told the victim she was going to "gut" him while moving as if to attack him. Wilson was arrested and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill.

It's unclear if she has a lawyer.

Link

Cool, a Florida Woman story instead of a Florida Man story.

If she had a knife and said she was going to "gut" him, how is that not intent to kill?

Reactions: NebNoles
I fart whenever and wherever I want.

family_guy_thats_nasty1.jpg

Reactions: csklad
I will take a "stab" the that altercation did not go anything like this

Victim: "Pardon me ma'am. I find flatulating in public simply reprehensible. It was rude, my mouth was open, and I want an apology from you."

Farter: "Ima gut you"

Victim: "Panic and run!"

I would expect much better manners and decorum from Dollar Store customers.

I am guessing she didn't make physical contact with him. Merely said she was going to do it. Thus the assault which I believe is verbal. Battery I believe would be the physical part which I am guessing there was none.
It became battery when she farted on him.

Reactions: Random_John
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT