ADVERTISEMENT

Best NFL FL team?

oldno7

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2010
Buc's, Jag's or Fins? Can anyone go 8-8?
I'm looking for Jameis to have a BIG year, which would be 9-7
Jag's D will be improved, 8-8
Fins always disappoint , 7-9

Fins fan here since I was 12... Yes they will always disappoint.

I'd say the bugs have the most upside when compared to the Dolphins.. Don't actually know too much about the jags.

Reactions: NOLEpalm_Radio
I'm a Bucs fan, but I think the Jags could be sneaky good this year. If Bortles makes another leap this offseason, he could be in the conversation of Top 3 QBs in the league.

I have some hope for the Dolphins because of the new coach...but that's all it is is hope...both Bucs and Jags are definitely on the ascent...

Jags have a pretty impressive infusion of talent coming on D. The two FAs they brought in along w Fowler, Ramsey, and Jack. They could have a top 5 D.

Jags have a pretty impressive infusion of talent coming on D. The two FAs they brought in along w Fowler, Ramsey, and Jack. They could have a top 5 D.

A top 5? Yes they will improve but that's insane

TheBucs schedule looks incredibly difficult this year. They might be much improved and still end up with a 6-10 season. Their division is really good with Carolina & Atlanta.

Jags look surprisingly good with their defensive improvements. Being middle of the pack defensively would be huge for them. Offensively I think they should be okay.

Fins.... I have no idea.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT