ADVERTISEMENT

Best one liners you have heard:

Umm...she has been saying it for about three...and was the one who initially put it on facebook.
You said initially that she had just recently made that up, then you said she put it on FB three years ago and was the very first person to ever do so. How do you know she was the first? Now you.... You made that up

"I owe your momma an apology- I told her you could play football."
-Mickey Andrews at practice

"Coach Bowden- what if that had been one of your QBs who threw the ball?"
-Reporter asking BB about Doug Johnson throwing a ball at him during the pre game fight before UF '98
"Well, he would've actually hit me."
-BB

"I owe your momma an apology- I told her you could play football."
-Mickey Andrews at practice

"Coach Bowden- what if that had been one of your QBs who threw the ball?"
-Reporter asking BB about Doug Johnson throwing a ball at him during the pre game fight before UF '98
"Well, he would've actually hit me."
-BB

That is my best followed by Bowden's saying the difference between a halo and a noose is six inches

Heard that Mickey at one time, called a DB over to him and asked him how tall he was. The DB said, " Coach, I'm 6'1 " and Mickey's reply was, " I didn't know they could pill Sh.T that high " Gotta love him!

I was selling some tickets to an attorney and I met him at his office. He had a diploma from both FSU and uf on the wall.

He explained - I graduated from Florida State, uf was my trade school. I love that line.

He went to uf before FSU had a law school and many Noles graduated uf law.

Bill Peterson,....pair off in 3's

Line up in a straight line in a circle.

Yogi Berra. It ain't over till its over

A boy does what he wants to do, a man does what he has to do.........Jimbo Fisher

A horse walks into a bar, the bartender says "hey, why the long face?"

When a guy at work suggested an expensive fix to a problem, ole man Jerry told him that, "It takes money to drink liquor and ride the train."

Here's a couple.

Isnt it funny how red, white and blue allegedly represents freedom...until those same colors are flashing behind your car.

I saw a sign that said "Watch for Children" and I thought to myself, "That's a fair trade".

I don't like country music but I don't want to denigrate those who do---for people that like country, denigrate means look down on.

Don't hold grudges--my father did and I always hated him for it.

Ya gotta hand it to blind prostitutes.

Who is this Rorschach guy and why does he keep drawing my mom's vagina?

Kleptomaniacs take things literally.

Tim Teebow, Steve Spurrier, and Emmitt Smith walk into a bar, the bartender says "get the eff out of here"...

Last edited:
George Carlin - Ever notice that anyone who drives slower than you is an idiot and anyone who drives faster is a maniac?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT