ADVERTISEMENT

Board Reset

DFSNOLE

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Sep 25, 2002
DeFuniak Springs Country Club
You know, this board is supposed to be fun but some of you are doing everything you can to make it anything but. I'm tired of the personal attacks and the constant attempts to prove your intellectual superiority. Some of you aren't as bright as you think but that doesn't stop you.

If you really want a board like the one moderated by the previous administration, keep it up. Otherwise, lighten the eff up.

You know, this board is supposed to be fun but some of you are doing everything you can to make it anything but. I'm tired of the personal attacks and the constant attempts to prove your intellectual superiority. Some of you aren't as bright as you think but that doesn't stop you.

If you really want a board like the one moderated by the previous administration, keep it up. Otherwise, lighten the eff up.
I suggested a while back that this was starting to sound like the HROT. It was inevitable; people gonna people, I guess.

It’s a play on the initials of HROT which is Hawkeye Report Off Topic. A free for all site on the Rivals Iowa Board where the lies, personal insults and bitter exchanges from all sides are tolerated...or encouraged.
I see. Clearly not my cup of tea. Civil discourse is good, but personal insults is not what I look for.

It’s a play on the initials of HROT which is Hawkeye Report Off Topic. A free for all site on the Rivals Iowa Board where the lies, personal insults and bitter exchanges from all sides are tolerated...or encouraged.
Well, then it wouldn't be much different from GOT, right?

Don’t let her fool you, she’s only there for the unsolicited dick pics.

Can we say dick pics?

Or do we have say something sophisticated like penile portraits?

giphy.gif

I don't think he is a low lying area. I think he is up towards Nevada City. I could be wrong.

I don't think he is a low lying area. I think he is up towards Nevada City. I could be wrong.
Uh, somewhere between Sac and Auburn.
Weather has been a bit nautical but we're fine. We're not in a flood zone, although I did have to drain my pool a bit to keep it from overflowing. Wind has been the real bitch. Saw my pergola lifting 2-3 feet off the ground last night before I removed part of the canopy.

I am glad to hear that you are doing well, Belem. My people up in the Bay Area have been freaking out.

We had a quirky thing happening at the office today: we have a third floor entrance that leads to an open-air staircase. The wind and the rain were such that 3-4” of water were accumulating against the door within a few minutes and would surge into the building whenever the door was opened. That’s the first time that I have seen little miniature waves going down the hallway, and this building has been surrounded by floodwaters twice in the past.
Thanks ucla. Yeah, my buddy lives in Alameda on the island just a few blocks from the bay. The previous storm flooded his neighborhood a good half a foot deep.
But out here it's mostly wind damage.

Uh, somewhere between Sac and Auburn.
Weather has been a bit nautical but we're fine. We're not in a flood zone, although I did have to drain my pool a bit to keep it from overflowing. Wind has been the real bitch. Saw my pergola lifting 2-3 feet off the ground last night before I removed part of the canopy.
The Sierras are getting a lot of super wet snow too. At least Oroville and Shasta are filling up.

Reactions: BelemNole
I have been keeping an eye on Oroville. The last time we had an event like this, that dam almost failed.
I remember reading about that.
Hoping Cali survives this one with no disasters. My nephew and his family are living up near Monterey and we’re all concerned.

Reactions: BrainVision
I have been keeping an eye on Oroville. The last time we had an event like this, that dam almost failed.
They completely rebuilt the spillway and the emergency spillway. Currently the level is below the seasonal average. Same with Shasta. I think Folsom and Bullards Bar are pretty full and are releasing water.

They completely rebuilt the spillway and the emergency spillway. Currently the level is below the seasonal average. Same with Shasta. I think Folsom and Bullards Bar are pretty full and are releasing water.
We picked up some of that work back then, but then so did half of the companies in CA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT