ADVERTISEMENT

BrianNole is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's me!

The LR just went up a notch. My boy @DSFNole graciously let me come back as long as I obeyed the rules and didn't start 40+ inane threads per day.

I will obey the rules and won't discuss politics or religion.

It's good to be back. You're welcome!

Go Noles!
I'm going to add reporting a post every time someone bust your nuts. Toughen up or head back to HROT. By the way, I did read a lot of the stuff you wrote about me over there.

Lol, before he got banned over there a mod sent me a note that pretty much said - look, I know he’s an idiot but I get tired of getting a notification every time you bust his chops, can you give him a break for a few days so I can get do my real job.
Kind of like the one I sent you before his ban here last time?

I'm going to add reporting a post every time someone bust your nuts. Toughen up or head back to HROT. By the way, I did read a lot of the stuff you wrote about me over there.

I didn't write much stuff about you over there, maybe a sentence or two after my banning years ago.

Other LR posters in exile wrote more about the mods...

Last edited:
What I saw was not overly complementary. I don't think I would be invited to your wedding.

It looks like we made up and we're friends again. No hard feelings?

For the record, I was not permanently banned from HROT. I was given a temporary vacation but the mods said I was always welcome back.

HROT has devolved into a cesspool of political fighting and mental illness so I decided to just lurk because HROT isn't fun anymore, IMO.

Don't believe your boy? Click on 5 random threads there and just look at the insane asylum.

Oh and if I ever have a wedding you will definitely be on the guest list and I definitely won't make it a Saturday during football season :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT