ADVERTISEMENT

Bring back politics and religion in the Locker Room.

I think it was just way too much of a hassle for the moderators having to deal with when we had it.

Reactions: goldmom
Andrew Gillum overdosed last night on crystal meth in a hotel room with two males.

:eek:

Like my dad always said, "Never talk about politics, religion, or money...unless you're looking for an ugly fight."

HROT is just awful. Every 6 months or so I return for a quick look just to refresh my memory of how awful it is. It never changes.

Reactions: F4Gary
Maybe just open it back up....not premium or whatever it is.

Also keep politics and religion out.

There used to be a lot of good information and topics on here before they changed it
Unfortunately, some of the former non-premium posters have assimilated over on HROT and would love to come back and ruin this place.

Unfortunately, some of the former non-premium posters have assimilated over on HROT and would love to come back and ruin this place.
Including a former mod. And a couple of historically nasty tempered types who were good at nothing but personal attacks, or an individual with very long winded pronouncements on world travel, restaurants, and their alleged gourmet cooking ability...

Maybe just open it back up....not premium or whatever it is.

Also keep politics and religion out.

There used to be a lot of good information and topics on here before they changed it

There are several main problems with this idea. All of them are reasons that politics and religion are taboo topics here. Maybe @Dot will chime in here.
  1. Liability - Dot bears some liability for the content posted on this site.
  2. Administration - Because of reason 1, admin is required. Every message board needs to be administered. Particularly to enforce the restrictions you suggested. I forgot the name of the board those kind of discussions were moved to. Regardless, the vast majority of Warchant admins' time was used addressing issues with it.
  3. Profit - Why in the world would Dot host a board where administration was PITA for free? Adios headache!

Last edited:
Reactions: Random_John
Including a former mod. And a couple of historically nasty tempered types who were good at nothing but personal attacks, or an individual with very long winded pronouncements on world travel, restaurants, and their alleged gourmet cooking ability...
Funny. I had forgotten about that guy...…….fortunately. Man he could ramble!!

There are several main problems with this idea. All of them are reason the politics and religion are taboo topics here. Maybe @Dot will chime in here.
  1. Liability - Dot bears some liability for the content posted on this site.
  2. Administration - Because of reason 1, admin is required. Every message board needs to be administered. Particularly to enforce the restrictions you suggested. I forgot the name of the board those kind of discussions were moved to. Regardless, the vast majority of Warchant admins' time was used addressing issues with it.
  3. Profit - Why in the world would Dot host a board where administration was PITA for free? Adios headache!

kS311e3pUSY04Gy917Ws4tR0gr7LM7UqqJgfCP0EWLw6bdL1iED9vZkbhxua24FrCrmuo5VoyNSWx_IQNWRliyj7-mcdGGycGXKrgib6R2TL4qNNeo4Hjdicww7qjIuvtC2Y-ZPWM_aUk0YdAij3xsUaFV7SkqfPTB0

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT