ADVERTISEMENT

Buc Season Tickets

Noles6684

Contributor
Gold Member
Aug 11, 2011
I'm making a decision to pick my seats for Buc Season tickets today. I'm going to the stadium today to purchase my tickets. I hope I'm making s good decision. I want to see winston in a Buc jersey but I wouldn't be that upset if Mariota became the QB. I would flip out if they trade their 1st round pick.

Any thoughts???
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by Noles6684:
I'm making a decision to pick my seats for Buc Season tickets today. I'm going to the stadium today to purchase my tickets. I hope I'm making s good decision. I want to see winston in a Buc jersey but I wouldn't be that upset if Mariota became the QB. I would flip out if they trade their 1st round pick.

Any thoughts???

Posted from Rivals Mobile
I'll be far more unhappy if they draft Mariota than I'd be with the other two choices (draft Winston, or trade the pick). I strongly believe Winston will have a vastly better NFL career than MM, so in my view if you draft a QB it must be Winston. Only other alternative is that someone offers you such a ridiculously good trade package that you take the deal & look to fill a bunch of different holes with what you got in return.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT