ADVERTISEMENT

Bud light $10 in the Champions Club

229 was enjoying some chilled shrimp and started wrapping to this lil baby the next table over.

Anyhoo...offered to get her a drink and was mad at the tab. She wasn't worth it plus she didnt disclose her digits.
tenor.gif

229 was enjoying some chilled shrimp and started wrapping to this lil baby the next table over.

Anyhoo...offered to get her a drink and was mad at the tab. She wasn't worth it plus she didnt disclose her digits.
She probably didn’t understand your drip.....was she wearing gloves?

Reactions: Noles229 and sja82
I saw this chick at the Tom Thumb in PCB during the height of her celebrity. Started screwing with the husband, can't remember his name, and acted star struck and asked if I could get a pic. He told me he was living the dream. I drove away from there laughing my ass off. $10 beer you say?

Reactions: goldmom
Guess the money for the Football Only Facility has to come from somewhere.

So what exactly IS the benefit of this Champions’ Club? Sounds like a status thing and absolutely nothing more.

/$10 for a single Bud Light you say? Did it come with a cup holder name Jeeves?

Smart lady!

Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT