Calm down - FALL FOOTBALL WILL NOT BE CANCELLED

Status
Not open for further replies.

GvilleNole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
May 31, 2001
FOOTBALL WILL NOT BE CANCELLED

1. The problems with the virus will last at least 30-60 days in Florida and longer in the cold states. Yes we will miss spring. As a matter of fact it will get worse. BUT it will be 80 degrees in New York By June and July and summer everywhere in 90 days. Yes we miss the spring ball and dont want to get to medical but I think it most likely will die out in the summer

2.They are testing two working vaccines already and will have finished all animal testing and a good bit of human testing on the vaccine in May or June. If they have a working vaccine and it is getting sold in mexico and Canada .. 500,000 plus have the virus in the US dont see FDA holding it for more testing until December like normal. . just a wild guess IMHO ..If like 1000 people are dying from a non contagious cancer the FDA lets them die while the drug is tested. We have never NEVER had this situation but I do not see the FDA stopping the release if 500,000 plus folks have a contagious disease and other countries are selling and administering it.
3. China had no help and did not know what they were dealing with and they are going back to work. It took them 3 months to control it. They do not have the medical / health facilities we have and we now have their experience to guide us.

NOTE: IT will get worse before it gets better

Fall football will not be stopped ... and not way our schools and economy is shut down for that long so yes no way we are not back in action .... playing ball in 5 months.

Just my thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News