ADVERTISEMENT

Camino De Santiago

RealtyNole

Sep 6, 2016
Yes, I realize that now is probably not the ideal time… However, I was curious if anyone has ever made this trek? Wondering what it’s really like (not what a travel blog has to say)???

I can’t believe as large and diverse as this group is… someone hasn’t walked it. Or, knows someone who has. Truly, I would be extremely grateful to hear about it. DM if you don’t want to post on the board.

I haven't walked it, but I've had a handful off patients walk it. But, from my understanding there a number of different routes that you can take. I don't know which specific route they went, but a couple of them used a company like Backroads.

There are numerous routes that can be taken. I think the "French Way" or "French Path" is one of the most common. I will check'em out. Thank you.

I haven't walked it, but I've had a handful off patients walk it. But, from my understanding there a number of different routes that you can take. I don't know which specific route they went, but a couple of them used a company like Backroads.
same here

Reactions: RealtyNole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT