ADVERTISEMENT

Country Music Awards

goldmom

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
Jacksonville
I'm enjoyin' it y'all.

Oh, and guys don't you have to admit those Texas girls are gorgeous!

Not looking for controversy but to each his own. I like country music, but lean more to the old school artists and Texas types.

Good Lord Steven Tyler? With gray hair?!

Alan Jackson's performance brought me back 13.5 yrs. I was covered in goosebumps and became misty-eyed. Garth, George, Eric, Little Big Town were all excellent as well.

I loved Garth's tribute to our troops.

My brother, who is a disabled Marine veteran, was on stage with Garth at the Kennedy Center Honors when he did a fantastic rendition of Billy Joel's Goodnight Saigon. He got to meet him, and was really touched by his authenticity.

Garth was actually pissed off at "President" Obama's weak salute and reception to our men & women in uniform at the Kennedy Center.

Look it up on google, Garth tribute to Billy Joel

I like all types of music (I was primarily an R&B singer for my music career) but country folks are my favorite people. Genuine and they don't take themselves too seriously.

I thought Martina McBride needed some help on that Independence Day.

Originally posted by fetchemup:
Pure garbage...that music sucks

Posted from Rivals Mobile
probably a Tham Smith fan. We can all see a guy named fetchumup singing thstay with me, your all I needth.

Originally posted by goldmom:
Not looking for controversy but to each his own. I like country music, but lean more to the old school artists and Texas types.

Good Lord Steven Tyler? With gray hair?!
Im with you mom. I need to hear a steel guitar in my country music.

It became pure selfishness when Taylor Swift's mom spoke. It was all about her mom having cancer it seemed. It sucks she has cancer, but so does a lot of people.

This post was edited on 4/20 10:03 AM by kojak309

Yes, but her Mom's cancer was never mentioned. If you knew nothing of country music or Taylor Swift's family, you would never know her Mother is ill.

Originally posted by kojak309:
It became pure selfishness when Taylor Swift's mom spoke. It was all about her mom having cancer it seemed. It sucks she has cancer, but so does a lot of people.

This post was edited on 4/20 10:03 AM by kojak309
I thought her both of them did a nice job. She's very well spoken for a twenty-something.

Originally posted by NolaNole9:

Originally posted by fetchemup:
Pure garbage...that music sucks
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Why even open this thread then?
He apparently needed a place to take a dump.
grin.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT