ADVERTISEMENT

Curry $214 Million….

I’m more amused by the guys who aren’t that great and get $20M/per in the NBA. Hell you can be an 8th guy and get $10+M per

Unbelievable that one person will be making that much money playing basketball for 4 years!

I remember when Namath signed with Jets for $400,000. Things have really changed. I wonder what the scientist that cures cancer will get?
damn capitalism paying guy what the market demands ..
agree it is insane . honestly assistant coaches salaries are insane .. but it what it is at this point

not a lot of guys can do what steph does honestly .. he like lebron or patrick mahones is a freak ..
some of the assistant football coaches are simply at the right place at the right time more that truly uniquely talented are are getting $200 - $400,000 per year but they are getting the big bucks ...

Jimbo signs a 75 million contract? sports salaries are crazy

yet teachers make 30 - $50,000 a year

what size of contract is the Japanese dude in baseball goint to sign .. some say he will sign a 500 million dollar contract

Last edited:
Reactions: 407nole and tpitl
Did I stumble into the locker room or something?

Did I stumble into the locker room or something?
I think I saw somewhere he's going to use it all to pay off the ACC GOR so we can go to the SEC. He's still bitter Duke and UNC didn't recruit him hard enough.

Reactions: Tides
Hell, Trae Young just signed a contract extension yesterday that will get him 400 mil. It's like selling your house right now--the sky's the limit, take it while you can.

Hell, Trae Young just signed a contract extension yesterday that will get him 400 mil. It's like selling your house right now--the sky's the limit, take it while you can.
Well I’m sure he’d love a $400M deal but he’ll have to settle for ~200.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT