Custom Yeti!

mrcop2you

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Apr 3, 2007
Tampa
IMG_0918%201.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Customized the yeti that I got as a Christmas gift!

I got one as well, need to customize it. Coffee is still warm enough to drink 4 to 5 hrs after pouring. Love it!

Reactions: mrcop2you
I've seen the yeti cups and holders. But that's the best one and gift ever.

Agreed, the 20oz works perfect.

I got this cup as well for Christmas, absolutely love it!

Definitely nice to customize it myself - only cost $2-3

I got one as well, need to customize it. Coffee is still warm enough to drink 4 to 5 hrs after pouring. Love it!

It's been cool to test it out. It legit keeps ice all day.

Is that a decal that you put on it, or did it come like that from the store?

Purchased it online for $2-3. I am having the same place make the official FSU seal decal also since this one came out so nice. Message me and I can give you the link.

I had mine engraved with the old Seminole head logo. It turned out great. If you have an engraver in your hometown, it is a good way to go.
You don't get the garnet color (which is cool), but at least it won't peel off which is likely with a sticker.

I had mine engraved with the old Seminole head logo. It turned out great. If you have an engraver in your hometown, it is a good way to go.
You don't get the garnet color (which is cool), but at least it won't peel off which is likely with a sticker.

How much did that run you and do you have any pictures?

The decal I put on should last a good while (says 6 years) for costing $2. I was thinking of getting it sand blasted or laser etched but did not know anyone around that could do it for a decent price.

Unless you're a pro fisherman yetis are a complete waste of money.... Buy a normal cooler and donate the rest to fsu
Professional boater / drinker.. I love my Yeti cooler and Tumbler. They are great products and keep drinks cold in the hot sun.

A good friend of mine does custom painting with cerakote and it comes out great. Not sure how to post a picture from my cell phone. If someone can tell me, I'll post some pics.

I got these for my groomsmen but I had them laser engraved, it's permanent.

It's def a space aged cup.

How much did that run you and do you have any pictures?

The decal I put on should last a good while (says 6 years) for costing $2. I was thinking of getting it sand blasted or laser etched but did not know anyone around that could do it for a decent price.

e-mail me at nolebass@aol.com and I will send you the info. It was not an original idea of mine. My in-laws did it for me when I was out of town on business. I will reach out to them and ask the price. Also, not great on posting pictures, but I could e mail you one.

Unless you're a pro fisherman yetis are a complete waste of money.... Buy a normal cooler and donate the rest to fsu
I have 4. I am not a professional fisherman, but I like the higher quality, Yeti provides... And I donate very generously to FSU

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT