ADVERTISEMENT

Custom Yeti!

i must be rich, I've bought two coolers that are ice blue and I have paid for 4 powder coated cups for family and friends. Wives and kids are over priced to but i love them also.
Pie hole it Yeti haters lol

I've seen the Yeti cups and mugs at Ace Hardware. If I recall correctly, they were not expensive, at least nothing like the cooler.

Unless you're a pro fisherman yetis are a complete waste of money.... Buy a normal cooler and donate the rest to fsu

I'm a weekend drunk and I love my Yeti cooler. Keeps my beer ice cold from Friday afternoon to Sunday night. Best birthday gift I've ever received.

IMG_0918%201.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Customized the yeti that I got as a Christmas gift!
Hey MrCop, You are a popular guy!!! I too would like the link you provided so that I can "pimp my cup" with Seminole swag LOL!! My email is Terry.Nickerson70@yahoo.com Thanks in advance, GO NOLES >>>---------->>

louylouy47 at hotmail

Can you please email me? Jimmymcherry@gmail.com

Send me the link please. Loconole@bellsouth.net

Please email info to spacenole@gmail.com

THANKS!

Bmk8960 @ hotmail.com

Thanks

I'd definitely appreciate the info

sjf17x@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!

Would like email for the decal

Rjw0615@gmail.com

Thanks

Email me too if you don't mind. Tjhemphill@nroonline.com appreciate it

Can you email me the link as well. billy.r.baker@future-research.com
Thanks

Sent emails out - let me know if you didnt receive it. BakerNole it said your email was not valid so I will just direct message you the info.

I got one as well, need to customize it. Coffee is still warm enough to drink 4 to 5 hrs after pouring. Love it!
does it take you 4 four hours to drink your coffee. I dont get the obsession with these at all?

seems to me the link could be posted without Gene having an issue...that's just me tho.. go post it on the Main Board...

does it take you 4 four hours to drink your coffee. I dont get the obsession with these at all?

It isn't just used for coffee but for cold drinks as well. I am able to throw some ice in there and refill a bunch keeping my drink cold for hours unlike the usual tumblers/cups. I use mine mainly for cold drinks but that's just me.

I also sometimes have a cup of coffee in which I end up doing something or not being able to get to the coffee very fast so having it waiting for me still hot as if it was just poured is very nice in my opinion.

Reactions: FarmerNole
FYI guys you can get the exact same thing as a Yeti at Wal Mart for less than 10 bucks.

It doesn't say Yeti and doesn't have the bumper sticker but you can get the bumper sticker online.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT