ADVERTISEMENT

Dan markel on dateline

Was it ever announced WHY he was murdered?
Tragedy and no reason for this but why?

Was it ever announced WHY he was murdered?
Tragedy and no reason for this but why?
The ex and her family wanted her to move With the kids to South Florida. Markel refused. His ex mother in law and brother in law took exception and decided to remove him from the equation. They enlisted a family friend to contract two gangster types to kill him.

The ex and her family wanted her to move With the kids to South Florida. Markel refused. His ex mother in law and brother in law took exception and decided to remove him from the equation. They enlisted a family friend to contract two gangster types to kill him.

That pretty much sums it ups, and it sucks that his ex wifes brother and mother have not been arrested. They have enough evidence to take it to trial with the checks to the girl that worked for her brother who hired knew the hit men.

Was a very very nasty divorce. One that Dan even represented himself. Talk about justice.... SAY HIS NAME

The question is WHY haven’t the mother and brother been arrested? The girl who is in jail worked for the brother. It’s obvious who orchestrated the whole thing. They have enough evidence to pin it on the brother at the very least. I don’t get it.

The question is WHY haven’t the mother and brother been arrested? The girl who is in jail worked for the brother. It’s obvious who orchestrated the whole thing. They have enough evidence to pin it on the brother at the very least. I don’t get it.
The girl won’t flip the last I heard. And they only get one shot at it so hopefully the patience will pay off.

Because they're rich?

The girl won’t flip the last I heard. And they only get one shot at it so hopefully the patience will pay off.

It’s strange to me that she won’t talk. She’s going to go to jail for life if she doesn’t. She has kids. Why not talk and maybe get 10 - 20 years instead of life?

Reactions: Random_John
Because they're rich?

I know people with a lot more money that have gone to jail for a lot less than murder. Money definitely has a little to do with it, but it can’t be the main reason. The girl in jail won’t talk, and unless the dentist is promising to give her kids millions of dollars, I don’t understand why she’s not talking. She’s very young and could walk free in 10 years if she would only rat on the dentist.

Reactions: goldmom
The last I heard KM's trial is set for 12/3 this year.

Could Markels family sue for wrongful death? I know the evidence may not be sufficient in criminal court but the standard is much lower in civil. Sue them into bankruptcy and completely ruin their name at least.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT