ADVERTISEMENT

David Crosby RIP

Gone at 81...

Crosby Stills and Nash were one of my absolute favorites.
I have a dear friend and some of his "Absolute" favorites are Lawrence Welk, Perry Como, Sister Sludge and Tiny "Tip Toe Through the Tulips" Tim. What a voice Tiny had, too. That dude was very talented and was misunderstood by so many...... Absolute are considered the very best of one's likes and favorites. I agree with you wholeheartedly. And it must be very exciting to be able to create so many new threads, too.

Hearing Crosby/Stills/Nash music always brings me back to mellow times at FSU in the late 60's/early 70's---their music was always "wafting" through the hallways of my fraternity house (among other things)!
Noooo. You’re kidding, right? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: aawash
I have a dear friend and some of his "Absolute" favorites are Lawrence Welk, Perry Como, Sister Sludge and Tiny "Tip Toe Through the Tulips" Tim. What a voice Tiny had, too. That dude was very talented and was misunderstood by so many...... Absolute are considered the very best of one's likes and favorites. I agree with you wholeheartedly. And it must be very exciting to be able to create so many new threads, too.
Eeww. Sounds like dumpster music.

Reactions: MagNoleA
Hearing Crosby/Stills/Nash music always brings me back to mellow times at FSU in the late 60's/early 70's---their music was always "wafting" through the hallways of my fraternity house (among other things)!

That isn't exactly what was "wafting" through my dorm and frat house back in that time. Just sayin'. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: goldmom and aawash
Eeww. Sounds like dumpster music.
I can make my own music behind a dumpster including enthused clapping and very timely high shrieks and shrills. One Question. Where have all the flowers gone? Good time passing..... When will they ever learn.....When will they everrrrr learnnnnn....

I listened to a rerun of an interview with him on Sirius. He was talking about his latest album that released in 2021. He spoke about how great he was feeling and every day is a blessing and how much he was enjoying being around family. It is a little bit eerie to listen to but he sounded like he was in a good place in his life near the time of his death and that too is a blessing.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT