ADVERTISEMENT

Daycare services Tallahassee

SemiChoice

Freshman
Gold Member
Feb 24, 2018
Does anyone have a good day care service they recommend in Tallahassee? I’m looking to start putting my soon to be 2 year old into day care services at least part time during the week if nothing more then to help development and social skills around other children. Please let me know if you have had a a good experience with any location in Tallahassee as I would appreciate the recommendation!

We use First Baptist downtown and really enjoy it. I know others that really like the Growing Room. Some of this advice depends on where you work and live.

Thanks Runkpanole! We live off Thomasville rd by the fresh market and my wife works at TCC. We don’t mind driving cross town we just want the best facility and Something recommended. Went to growing room last week off centennial but I wasn’t really a fan.

From 6 months until they were three, all three of our kids went to Kinderschool on Timberlane School Road. It was great place. Also, though not the cheapest, also not quite as much as some of the others.

https://www.kinderschool.us

My kid went to growing room off Centennial. We had no problems. I've heard good things about kinder school as well.

Reactions: noleclone2
Thanks Runkpanole! We live off Thomasville rd by the fresh market and my wife works at TCC. We don’t mind driving cross town we just want the best facility and Something recommended. Went to growing room last week off centennial but I wasn’t really a fan.

We went to Growing Room (off Metropolitan) for 3+ years and loved it.

Reactions: noleclone2
Our kid is at First Baptists right now. He loves it there. Best thing about it is that they don't use the leon county school calendar. There are many times that First Baptists is open when other daycares are closed because of a teachers holiday or something like that.

Depends on what's convenient for your location. My 3yr old son and 2yr old nephew are both at The Learning Pavilion, unless something changes my 1yr old will start there early next year.

Our kid is at First Baptists right now. He loves it there. Best thing about it is that they don't use the leon county school calendar. There are many times that First Baptists is open when other daycares are closed because of a teachers holiday or something like that.
This is very true. They go on the state schedule and not the Leon County School schedule, which is nice, b/c Leon County takes about 100 days a year for inservice or so it seems.

Easy. Based on your location, take a look at Advent on Piedmont. It is a preschool instead of daycare but that fits with the hours that you are looking for.

If you're out near Southwood we really liked Good Samaritan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT