ADVERTISEMENT

Devonta Freeman Taking Care of his Sisters

I was out with my wife and friends for Dinner a couple of summers ago at the same time as the Falcons were in Houston for an exhibition game against the Texans. He was eating dinner with several Falcons and as he was leaving I gave him a tomahawk chop. He came over to our table and proceeded to say hello to all of us and talk as the other players waited for him. My wife had a new I phone and wasn't sure how to set it up for pictures and he proceeded to set it up for her and let her snap a few pics. As polite as any young man that I've ever met. He will always be one of our favorite Noles!!

Last edited:
I love seeing this. He knows how much work it took to be successful and I am glad he has the chance now to help his family. Great story.

Reactions: BRKRL5
Thanks BRKRL5,
Awesome article about a great Nole. Special player and even a better man. Giving siblings the tools to have success, not just throwing cash at them. From a 0 star player, to changing his family's lives, for generations. Great Seminole story.

Love Freeman, just a great person. One of my favorite Noles, right next to Dunn. Great story his life has been .

I love that he's giving them an opportunity for success and not just throwing money at them with material things that they'll quickly burn thru.

Another Nole favorite of mine. Right up there with Dunn and others.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT