ADVERTISEMENT

Did Bobby Lash out?

jrmead

Star Player
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2004
I was wondering, did Bobby lash out privately at coaches and staff ? He always seemed to enjoy talking to the media, but I have never lived in Tally so I've never heard the local views. I guess at the end Bobby was upset because he didn't think he was treated fairly. I think I could be a little understanding of his view whether I agreed or not. Did he rake people over the coals? Did he ever threaten to not speak with or give access to any media folk? He must of had some knock down drag outs a few times during his long career at FSU. I will say that I don't think anyone has ever accused Bowden of being two faced or split personality. I was just wondering how much trouble Bowden had with the media. It has always seemed to me that Bobby Bowden was comfortable with who he was and what he did. He could more readily admit a mistake or take criticism even if he didn't agree. He didn't seem to have nearly as much insecurity as many coaches do. That's just my observation from far away. Perhaps up lose it was different. Just curious, not trying to make Coach Bowden look bad.

Reactions: john-ashton
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News